2005 Golf GLS automatic East TN $2500

hogballvol

TDI
2004 Jetta, 2005 Golf, 2005 Passat sedan and Wagon
I bought this car a year ago as a 3rd vehicle. We've put about 8000 city driven miles on it in a year. I think it is originally from Canada as it has KM and ESP. It has 306,xxx KM (which googles to just over 190K). I've done nothing to the vehicle except a couple of oil changes and fuel filter. The CEL has been on since I bought it and it drops into limp mode about 5% of the time. A restart cures it. We are getting a newer vehicle as the wife thinks this one is best used to deliver pizzas (which it would be good for haha).
Due a TB within 20k miles and I've got new (cheap advance auto) rotors and brakes but haven't installed yet due to cold weather and laziness. I'll include them and knock of $100 if you want to do the brake job instead of me!
Here is the post from where I bought it last year - as I said, I've done nothing except change the oil and fuel filter, so the previous owners post tells the story.
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=470287
Unfortunately my wife surprised me and "cleaned" it out, throwing away all previous owners paperwork :confused:

Last edited: