2012 Passat SEL,TDI ( Feeler) Upstate NY

Cfidave

TDI
2012 Passat TDI SEL
Thinking of selling my 2012 Passat SeL,TDI. I want to get an idea of the level of interest as well as pricing thoughts. The car has 108K miles on the frame and 44K miles on the engine. I purchased the car on10/23/2014 from Select Eurocars, Waterloo, NY. All of the service work ( accept for emissions update software) has been done by Select Euro. I have been dealing with Joel at Select for many years and can not say enough positives things about his dealership and service department.
Select acquired the car in late august of 2014 with a blown engine. As I understand it the turbo went and the engine ingested some of the vanes. A like motor was installed with 26K miles. The car has had the VW emissions software update done this past summer at Mcguire VW. I have not noticed any ill side effects from the emissions update. I see 40-43mpg on the highway and 38-40 around town, down about 2 mpg since the update.
The car has been pretty much problem free since I have owned it. It runs like a top with no check engine lights ( I have VCDS). The most notable maintenance issue has been recent: It is currently at Select Eurocars getting a new water pump. I have an extended warranty on the car with Proguard, I will check and see if it is transferable.
Cosmetically the car is in very nice shape, a couple of small door dings is really it. The color is gray, king of charcoal. It has all the SEL appointments, I can’t think of very much the car doesn’t have.
I thinking around 15K. If there appears to be any interest I will upload pics. I am driving around 5-6K miles per year now that I am retired, probably don’t need such a big touring type sedan. Thanks for any input.

Last edited: