IMAGE SERVER WILL BE DOWN FOR SEVERAL DAYS

TDI Believer

Responsible For Global Warming
TDI
2012 Touareg TDI
To All:

The TDI Club Image Server has been compromised and will be down for up to a week. It will be necessary to reformat the hard drive and reinstall all software on the system. I've been planning to implement an upgrade on the image server software anyway, so this will be an ideal opportunity to do that.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience to all you pic posters out there. If you'll be patient, we'll have a much better system than before.

Rich

S

SkyPup

thanks alot for offering and maintaing this excellent resoruce Rich:

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
Didn`t notice until I went to post some pics to get some help on a question I have about installing an Oilguard on the other B4.

Thanks for all you do for the site Rich. Sorry it took a problem for me to appreciate your input.

TDI Believer

TDI
2012 Touareg TDI
I will try to get it back together this weekend. I need to move the database and everyone's image files to a new server. I have been relocating all of my servers from Leesburg, VA to Berryville this week, where I have a new T1 line.

When it comes back to life, it should be better than ever.

Rich

RES

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 1997 Passat (Totaled in Accident) 2010 Jetta Sportwagon TDI
Rich
I just want to let you know that your volunteer effort is appreciated. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Arizona Mike

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1997, White
Rich, Thanks for all you have done with this. If at any time you find that you need some $$$ let me know how I can support or if it turns into a subscription service I'm also in. Thanks again..

AZ-Mike

Hondo

Veteran Member
Yeah ditto (what AM said) for me Rich I'll be glad to do my part to help support the service you provide for us all! If you have to defer some cost let us help!!!
Hondo

TDI Believer

TDI
2012 Touareg TDI
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the offers of support. As long as I can run it for free I will.

I've got the new server about halfway together, and should be able to complete it by tomorrow (Monday) evening.

It will be significantly faster that what we had before.

Rich