Steering wheel vibration at 110 km's plus

FXDL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI with DSG
Well I emailed one of the owners of VW in Orillia Ontario and still no answer back. Hasn't been that long yet. Will give him some more time to see if they even bother to deal with it and they get back to me? I see if they get back by weeks end this week?

FXDL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI with DSG
Well they never got back so it seems Orillia VW in Orillia is a dealer to stay away from in the future. I hope the Barrie VW is a better dealer but all pretty much are useless when it comes to customer service.

FXDL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI with DSG
They never got back from the Orillia vw, so yes I agree stay away from the dealers. When they can't figure out the problem they just plain brush you off.

FXDL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI with DSG
VW Orillia is in my opinion useless as the owner doesn't even get back, with even a bs line. They just ignore so I guess they just want to piss off their customers and have them not come back. One dealer to be aware of it looks like. Very poor customer relations as for VW in Ajax they are worthless too.

Last edited:

FXDL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI with DSG
Well as it turns out the problem was the four wheels were not balanced correctly.
For example, One wheel was .50 1.25 out of balance that the Orillia dealer had done and screwed up.
They did a four wheel alignment back when too, did they do that wright or screw that up too?
Had all four wheels balanced correctly and the steering wheel no more vibration.
Seems to me poor workmanship by the Orillia VW dealer, or is it their balancing machine. I don't think the machine as if so then a lot of people then having same problem.
One thing also for sure is very poor customer relations from them, when their head mechanic says your on your own and also one of the part owners don't answer back their e-mails.
The head office in Ajax did nothing either for me so it looks like VW is not a brand to buy in the future,
As I see it, they are one dealer to stay away from.
They won't omit when they are wrong and correct the simple problem.
If they had done it wright in the first place would have saved them time and money along with saving my time going up some four times or more to have the problem corrected.
In fact, they made the problem worse every time I went up and they worked on it.

Last edited: