Golf mk4 81kw TDI needle lift sensor

Lavek6

TDI
Golf IV Golf VI
Needle lift sensor G80, intermittent
Glow plug started flashing 2 weeak's ago, deleted code with vag-com good for few days then again, and 2 days afrer that i deleted it again and was good for a week now till today,
No change in performance, sensor reading about 250 ohms when engine was warm it should be around 100 ohms?

Lavek6

TDI
Golf IV Golf VI
The wiring on the #3 injectors goes bad after a long life, I suggest you find a "new" one.
It seam's injector sensor is giving up reading 370 ohms code geting back second i delete it sometimes, no power most of the time worse then sdi, but sometimes kick's in for few minutes for normal power but geting shorter and shorter

Lavek6

TDI
Golf IV Golf VI
It seam's injector sensor is giving up reading 370 ohms code geting back second i delete it sometimes, no power most of the time worse then sdi, but sometimes kick's in for few minutes for normal power but geting shorter and shorter
Now no power at all, today i mesured voltage on wires 12.8 while battery was 14v with car runing, if i unplug connector and mesure it is 120 ohms and after 5 sec jumps to 280 ohms, should it be 120 ohm when working or 120 unpluged ?
and voltage should it be same as battery, i don't want to buy injector and it turns out it is the wires, unfortunately i didn't have time to check them all the way to ecu