2012 passat tdi

richmondvatdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon 5-speed,2003 Jetta GL Wagon, 2003 Jetta GLS Wagon, 2013 CC 2.0T
No manual trans with leather?

Love the car and we're looking at adding to our TDI family. My issue is that it looks as though you can't get leather seats with a manual transmission. Seems the only option is "leatherette" (a.k.a. plastic). I plan on putting lots of miles on this next car and VW's record with auto trans is somewhat spotty.
I cheaped out on my 2003 Jetta and got cloth seats. They're tan and they're a NIGHTMARE to keep clean, especially with kids.

securityguy

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI Sedan
VWSHPFRMN - are you sure this is sold? I was told that the two that were sent to each dealer are NOT for sale and only for test drive purposes so that orders can be taken. Are you sure you are not mistaken? The official sales date for the Passat is not until mid-September.

Please recheck your facts and I look forward to your reply!

VWSHPFRMN

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
None at the time
VWSHPFRMN - are you sure this is sold? I was told that the two that were sent to each dealer are NOT for sale and only for test drive purposes so that orders can be taken. Are you sure you are not mistaken? The official sales date for the Passat is not until mid-September.

Sorry, you are correct I ment to say it's not for sale.
I did get a chance to spend a few hours driving it and going over all the features and I must say it's well put together and quite impressive.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
new fuel filter seems massive, you got anymore info on that? how about the HPFP, mind snagging part numbers on that beast?

C_Free

TDI
1997 B4 Sedan, 1996 B4V
yeah let's hear about that wagon! Hopefully VWOA already has this in the works.

tjnadzam

TDI
2000 1.9-17/22-11mm
also driven, loved it!!!! but you can get whatever you want....you design the car at this point and its delivered. come on people $$$$ talks

obviously i mean manual trans with options, and no wagon bs

Oberkanone

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Jetta TDI Premium manual "gone"
Sorry, you are correct I ment to say it's not for sale.
I did get a chance to spend a few hours driving it and going over all the features and I must say it's well put together and quite impressive.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TDI-...2919760?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2565df4050

Did not take long for not for sale Passat to show up for sale on ebay. Way to go Autobarn!

p377y7h33f

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon 5-Speed in Tornado Red
ok this is surprising!

ready?

i saw one in Manhattan!

it wasn't TDI but definitely a Passat wagon! it had no plates yet, brand spanking new, in black.

anyone else???

p377y7h33f

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon 5-Speed in Tornado Red
shipped from Europe? Isn't there some kind of issue with emissions for euro models in Us? Or is that only a problem for diesel engines?