April deals offered by Burlington VW

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hey there fellow club members!

Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa and it would be our pleasure to pick you up at either Phila, Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ.

Now even Atlantic City airport is not out of the question for you little vacationers or gamblers! lol

Here are my April, 2014 offerings{most stayed the same as last month}

There is a real nice coupon OR manufacturers rebate that is real strong!

model year 2014

I am $700 UNDER invoice on any TDI, excluding the Touareg where I am at 3% UNDER dealer Invoice.

On a very important detail, my dealer DOC fee is only $298.40 and 20 day temp tag is $8. Check w/ your local dealer on their fees.

My deal includes all dealer prep, destination charges from the factory, and a full tank of fuel!

2014 VW Passat TDI

0.9% up to 60 months, 1.59% up to 72 months

OR

Use another lender or pay cash and get $750 in dealer cash

2014 Jetta TDI sedan

0.90 up to 60 months, 1.59 percent up to 72 months

Use another lender or pay cash and get $500 in dealer cash

2014 VW Jetta TDI Value Editions

OR

Use another lender or pay cash and get an additional $500 off the selling price in dealer cash!

2014 Sportwagen TDI

Manual trans cars becoming unavailable real quick!

2014 Golf TDI

0.90% up to 60 months, 1.59% up to 72 months

2014 Beetle TDI coupe

0.90 percent up to 60 months, 1.59% up to 72 months

2014 Touareg (all models)

3% under dealer invoice

0.90 percent up to 60 months, 1.59 percent up to 72 months AND $1000 off the price in dealer cash!

OR

Use another lender or pay cash and get an additional $1500 off in dealer cash!

Then there are the bonuses on TDI's for March!

:):):):)Either get a $1000 VW VISA gift card for fuel and other purchases

OR

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Claim a $1000 manufacturers rebate that works like cash down!

Thanks to all again and thank you for the opportunity to EARN your business.

Your friend in the business,

csv

TDI
97 passatt tdi 2010 jetta tdi
chris

what's happening have not heard from you on a regular basis for a while .....how are things going with your new dealer

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
what's happening have not heard from you on a regular basis for a while .....how are things going with your new dealer
Hello there my old friend!

I am doing OK! Getting used to the new dealership and there practices. I chose to go back to Burlington VW among a few other stores for the simple fact that I spent my first 10 years of my career here and my mentor, the GM and part owner still ran the store.

This dealership is a lot more family and fun oriented then my last and with my personality, I needed that.

My health as far as my heart issues is under control(as long as I take the damn 12 pills a day), however, still on a cane struggling with my nerve damage suffered somehow while I was in the coma for 10 days.

I have not moved my toes on the left foot for 271 days and although they say it can take up to 2 years for nerves to regenerate, I am starting to get real tired and emotionally done with it.

As far as business, trying to get back to the level I was at, however, having a few obstacles as far as reaching some former clients or for former clients to reach me. When I left my last dealership, they changed my passwords on my email service( and absolutely within their right to do so), however, they still have not turned off my email address and to make it bounce back to a former or prospective client to let them somewhat know that I am no longer there.

I do not know if I have any recourse on it, however, it is my name on the email so who knows!?

Enough about that, we will overcome that. My new dealership gets a kick out of my deals and where people come from and where I ship cars to my customers.

Great hearing from you and sorry everyone if I hijacked my own thread!

Chris

Last edited:

chilehead19

Veteran Member
TDI
. 2014 Sportwagen TDi for me 2011 2dr golf for my wife
Wish you nothing but the best Chris. Any idea when we might see the mk7 golf tdi. I think I will keep my 2011 golf tdi and trade my wife's 2007 rabbit.Probably be looking for 6m,sunroof,hid lights, 2dr. not sure what else. Thanks and looking forward to more news.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Wish you nothing but the best Chris. Any idea when we might see the mk7 golf tdi. I think I will keep my 2011 golf tdi and trade my wife's 2007 rabbit.Probably be looking for 6m,sunroof,hid lights, 2dr. not sure what else. Thanks and looking forward to more news.

I posted this over in General Discussion a few nights go!

First dealer ordering for 2015 MY vehicles start tomorrow, the 9th of April. This is good news, however, the order banks are only open for Beetle's, coupe and Conv , CC's, Eos, and Tiguans.

No mention yet on MY 2015 Golf's or Sportwagens(variants)

Some good news is that they do have the A7 Golf's and Passat's listed in my ordering form!

I will keep posted if I see anything updated!

Chris

TDI
2010 Golf TDI & Sportwagen
2014 Opera Red Passat TDI 6 speed

Hi Chris!!!

I bought two from you in 2010!! Awesome deals! I'm not quite ready yet, but my brother in law is!!

He needs a 2014 Passat SE TDI 6 speed. Opera Red with Cornsilk interior. The only options he mentioned were the monster mats. He wants the 5 speed so I guess the SE is the one to get...

Shoot me an email as he is ready to go NOW!

Let me now what you have and price.

Thank you sir and have a happy easter!!

Steve Benitz

2010 VW Golf and Sportwagen

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hi Chris!!!

I bought two from you in 2010!! Awesome deals! I'm not quite ready yet, but my brother in law is!!

He needs a 2014 Passat SE TDI 6 speed. Opera Red with Cornsilk interior. The only options he mentioned were the monster mats. He wants the 5 speed so I guess the SE is the one to get...

Shoot me an email as he is ready to go NOW!

Let me now what you have and price.

Thank you sir and have a happy easter!!

Steve Benitz

2010 VW Golf and Sportwagen
Hey there Steve,

Great to hear from you.

Here is an example deal

Order ConfigurationModel Year:</U>2014Model:</U>A3239LPASSAT TDI SE 2.0L MANUALExterior Color:</U>S0S0OPERA RED METALLICInterior Color:</U>BEBEIGE LEATHERETTEOptions:</U>BKMMonster Mats® (set of 4), Heavy Duty Trunk Liner with CarGo Blocks</U>FAKFIRST AID KIT (PORT INSTALLED)</U></U>Estimated Total MSRP$27,765CommnumVINStatusBL97621VWBN7A39EC073818Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$27765
Dealer Invoice=$26612
My price would be $25899 plus $298.40 DOC fee

Then you get either 0.9% up to 60 months or 1.59% up to 72 months

OR

Use another lender or pay cach and get an additional $750 off the selling price in dealer cash

Then you get your choice of either a $1000 prepaid VW Mastercard or a $1000 manufacturers rebate that acts like cash down.

Chris