2010 TDI Cup Edition White DSG (Las Vegas, NV)

grnbaja72

Veteran Member
TDI
None but will again someday
For sale is a 2010 TDI cup edition. It is candy white with a black plaid cloth interior. If you don’t know anything about the cup editions they only made them in 2010 and there was only about 1200 made. They are basically a GLI chassis with a TDI engine in them. That means they have GLI big brakes, GLI seats (plaid red on black called interlagos), paddle shifters, GLI suspension & sway bars as well as chrome door linings and carbon fiber accents.
This particular one has a DSG auto 6-speed, and the thunder bunny body kit. Overall it is in good condition. It currently has 52xxx miles on it and I have owned it since April of 2012 when it had 19xxx miles. Since i have owned it it has had the following done:
-services until 30k done at Findlay VW which is included in the warranty.
-40k and 50k services have been done by me and that includes the DSG service at 40k.
- A/C was rebuilt completely by Findlay VW in LV April of 2013
- Tires replaced approx. 15k miles ago w/Continetal Extreme tractions from discount tire and they have the free replacement warranty on them that is transferable to new owner.
-The front bumper was replaced and repainted by a reputable body shop (collision masters) This is also where the grill and emblem was done and they match perfectly.
-The window roll down via remote has been enabled via VCDS as well as the beeper when locked disabled. Both of these are reversible if the new owner would like.
It is still under warranty for another 15 months or 12000 miles. This is a CPO warranty that I got when I bought the car. (transferable)
The car doesn’t need anything to be a great daily driver just a new owner. The reason I am selling it is because I would like to get rid of payments.
There are a couple cosmetic blemishes that can be seen in the pictures, one on the driver’s side rear door right next to the driver’s door, and the other being three of the rims have curb rash on them.
For more information call or text Tim (702) 351-0507 or message me Price 17000 OBO Motivated Seller
Pictures:

More pictures found here: http://s1317.photobucket.com/user/chevynut88/library/

Last edited:

grnbaja72

Veteran Member
TDI
Bump for 19k. Save yourself tax from a dealer and buy private party with a warranty.

grnbaja72

Veteran Member
TDI
I confirmed with VW that the warranty is good until June of 2015 or 60k Miles.

17500 Firm

grnbaja72

Veteran Member
TDI
Still For Sale! Trying to buy a house and would like to only have one car to worry about

Skatch_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat Confortline, Gun Metal Grey,Tech Package and DSG, Previous was 2012 Platinum Grey Jetta 6MT, 138500km
Nice car. Good luck selling it. If it was a Canadian car I'd be all over it.

grnbaja72

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks man, its sounding like you and i might be the only onese that think so just based on the response or lack there of i have had on it!

Vez

TDI
2006 Jetta, 1984 F250 6.9L with Banks Turbo
It's beautiful. I'd buy also if I had the funds!

Last edited:

grnbaja72

Veteran Member
TDI
bumpp someone has to have a big tax return burning a hole in their pocket

dunerking

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta TDI
Nice car! I'd been persuing it,if I was actually getting a decent tax return. Maybe I should sell my 04,this would look nice next to my wife's JSW!! Glwts

grnbaja72

Veteran Member
TDI
gswalton - im very sorry it has taken me a week to see your pm, i must have missed it in my email somehow.

for everyone else bump still for sale, A CLEAN nevada title will be in hand sometime next week.

grnbaja72

Veteran Member
TDI
it is pending a sale right now actually, i will know monday if everything goes through. if it falls through i will let you know.