U pull it Yards in KW area

petee_c

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Golf TDI, was 06 Jetta TDI, 15 q7 tdi, was 11 Q7 TDI
I know of 2. Can you help me find more?

Elmira and Listowel has http://upullit.ca Looks like Elmira is only open Saturdays now. I got about 8 gallons of used antifreeze to put in the base of my kid's basketball net a few years back... They appear to keep a list of cars they have onsite, unfortunately, nothing they have suited what I was looking for. I have wondered through the "Listowel" one a couple times. It is probably closer to Wingham than Listowel.

Looking for options within 30-40 minutes of Waterloo...

Last edited:

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
Nicklin Auto Wreckers in Guelph is a "u-pull it" yard. I've been there many times, they are somewhat disorganized but they are dirt cheap. Also, Cambridge Auto Wreckers is one too but they are more expensive and they will pull the part for you where Nicklin won't.

petee_c

Veteran Member
TDI
Nicklin Auto Wreckers in Guelph is a "u-pull it" yard. I've been there many times, they are somewhat disorganized but they are dirt cheap. Also, Cambridge Auto Wreckers is one too but they are more expensive and they will pull the part for you where Nicklin won't.
Thx.

I called Cambridge and they have/had two 2006 Jetta tdi's roll in since April.

Might be worth a visit.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

petee_c

Veteran Member
TDI
Cambridge had what I thought I needed, $5 for 2 gp modules....

But of course that wasn't the issue. I have a frayed wire from the connector to the Ecu.....

I also lost heat on the way back :(

01271 code on the vcds..... Flapper motor controlling temperature mix.....