Who got the payment from BOSCH?

M

McCarthy

I didn't get any notifications in the mail or via email regarding the BOSCH settlement, and also no payment yet. I sold my TDI back to VW in February. What did you guys get from BOSCH so far?

DanB36

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Q5 Prestige TDI, Monsoon Gray
The Bosch settlement was only approved about two weeks ago. I think a couple of folks here have received payments already, but it will likely be a while yet for the bulk of them.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
Anyone have guess for pay schedule? I've only seen "up to $350" Sorry if it's been posted before.

surfstar

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Golf & Passat - sold | 2016 GSW TSI
Hey guys, what's with this whole "buyback" thing?
VW will actually pay me money for my old car?
Also, I heard that they were "fixing" and selling TDIs again - what's up with that?

Thanks for all the help - I didn't search and didn't try to find any information.

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
Hey guys, what's with this whole "buyback" thing?
VW will actually pay me money for my old car?
Also, I heard that they were "fixing" and selling TDIs again - what's up with that?

Thanks for all the help - I didn't search and didn't try to find any information.
Before I ask my question I want to make sure that its clear that in no way I am making fun of this member who posted this question but I thought by now just about everyone in the US that owned a VW TDI affected by the scandal would know about what to do....am I wrong and could there be more TDI owners who would actually be uninformed about this whole ordeal? how is this possible ...I thought VW and media were making a good job of informing everyone.

Rico567

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium (Turned in 7/7/18)
Before I ask my question I want to make sure that its clear that in no way I am making fun of this member who posted this question but I thought by now just about everyone in the US that owned a VW TDI affected by the scandal would know about what to do....am I wrong and could there be more TDI owners who would actually be uninformed about this whole ordeal? how is this possible ...I thought VW and media were making a good job of informing everyone.
I'm taking post#5 as a spoof.

Motodude

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 q7tdi. 2012 q7tdi
Yea pretty sure that was sarcasm but no lots of tdi owners still have no idea and are trading in and selling cars right and left. I got 2 jettas last week and missed out on a ton of other ones.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
apparently there's an official website someplace that states all that good information

Airpizz6

Veteran Member
TDI
Now TDI-free, but there now is a 15 MB E250 BT in the driveway
Maybe Surfstar found his way to Tiger Woods' medicine cabinet.

SOCALGAL

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Sedan & 2013 Jetta Wagon
Haven't received any checks yet. Turned one car in back in Dec and the second one in Feb.

showdown 42

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 TDI touareg
All of the buy back and Bosch communication is a confusing mess. Yesterday I got 3 identical updates on my 3.0. Who is incharge,maybe I'm being paid 3 times for my Treg. Hope so. There are a lot of hoops to jump through. Luckily the VW dealer will take care of much of it for you if you call.,at least mine will.

Conrad -JSW

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 JSW DSG
I sold my JSW back to VW in November. Still no Bosch payment.

I did receive a couple of e-mails from them though, nothing specific.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI

Aria

TDI
2015 Golf
Hello Everyone,
I have situation if someone could light up to my issue, I have chosen to keep my 09 Jetta TDI and waiting for modification appointment, 2 days ago I have badly rear ended in the Highway and my car likely to be "Rid-off" by insurance. anyone knows what will be Volkswagen Approach on this? Am I will be compensated anything? or I will lose all the benefit?

Thanks in Advance

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
I wonder if the Bosch payouts are following the buyback dates. Looks like the only one paid so far is Michel61 with a December buyback.

TDILeo

Veteran Member
TDI
CW 2011 Golf TDI 6M Repurchased By VW 1/30/17 1985 VW GTI
$200 check
Interesting. As a lessee, you have received payment from Bosch ahead of an owner like myself. Since I reside across the river from you, I wonder if mine will arrive on the heels of yours.

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
Hello Everyone,
I have situation if someone could light up to my issue, I have chosen to keep my 09 Jetta TDI and waiting for modification appointment, 2 days ago I have badly rear ended in the Highway and my car likely to be "Rid-off" by insurance. anyone knows what will be Volkswagen Approach on this? Am I will be compensated anything? or I will lose all the benefit?

Thanks in Advance
Maybe ask this in the Canadian buy back thread? Maybe the mods can move your post?

jims2321

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 VW Jetta TDI 6mt, sold back, replacement 2017 Golf GTI Autobahn
I wonder if the Bosch payouts are following the buyback dates. Looks like the only one paid so far is Michel61 with a December buyback.

If that was the case, I should of gotten mine already, My buy back was 11/26

VeeDubLver

TDI
2015 VW Jetta TDI, 2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2010 VW Jetta TDI, 2002 golf
Did my buy back Jan 2, 17 and still no check from Bosch.

jims2321

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 VW Jetta TDI 6mt, sold back, replacement 2017 Golf GTI Autobahn
Yeah, not hold my breath on seeing that check from Bosch anything soon (bet the minute I post this, I get the check the next day. Just to f&ck with me, and prove me wrong).