buy, swap, & sell?

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
so no one wants my stock 04 PD turbo, my BNIB 04 jetta auto tdi frostheater, my 04 jetta DP with cat? How about any mkiv interior trim? I replaced all my peices with the brushed aluminum trim from a GLI. So i have the stock door pulls and openers, radio cage, cup holder blank, below radio piece, ash try, AC control cover, e-brake, and chrome auto tip cover and handle. If you would like any of these things, let me know. im not bringing them down if noone wants them.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Dan, there are a lot of people coming who don't check the forums regularly. I'd bring the frost heater and a couple of the other things just in case someone wants them on-site.

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Tomo, Come see me about that scangage I might be interested :) PM me a price plz

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
jettafock said:
so no one wants my stock 04 PD turbo, my BNIB 04 jetta auto tdi frostheater, my 04 jetta DP with cat? How about any mkiv interior trim? I replaced all my peices with the brushed aluminum trim from a GLI. So i have the stock door pulls and openers, radio cage, cup holder blank, below radio piece, ash try, AC control cover, e-brake, and chrome auto tip cover and handle. If you would like any of these things, let me know. im not bringing them down if noone wants them.
I need the cup holder blank.... I am missing mine.

@ Leo:
Interested in the column pod, is it offset or centered? Price?
centered I will have pricing tomorrow. along with pics I am selling.

Last edited:

arne487

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf TDI, '10 TDI Cup Jetta
My AC control cover and door pulls are a little scratched up. I don't know if yours are any better, but if the price is right I might take them.

jettafock said:

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
arne487, i will bring it all along and if you want them, they are yours. we can talk about it more at the fest. also, heres a pic of everything minus the e-brake and shifter stuff.

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
UPDATE...Pics of parts and my car tomorrow. I will be bringing my 2003 TDI wagon to sell.

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
I am looking to buy 8 MKIV black lug nut covers (non wheel lock type). Also, I will not be bringing the DP with cat since it is just too big. Unless someone says they will buy it.

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
I have a number of items I can bring on Sunday if people want to pay with a deposit:

Corrado G60 Brake Calipers and Carriers $65
Stock G60 Flywheel (used approx 90k miles) $50
ScanGauage version 3.00 $100
Corrado G60 red stripe seats (won't fit a mk3 or B4 but they fit mk1 & mk2)
misc aba 2L parts
Misc G60 corrado parts

VeeDubTDI

TDI
I may be interested in that ScanGauge 3.0. I currently have a 2.0 and my neighbor keeps hounding me to buy it.

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
I have access to 4 sets of Audi Dual piston Calipers $100 a set. Contact by Friday morning is you would like a set so I can grabe them in time for Sunday. These are a brake upgrade for B4 and Mk3 TDIs. They all have roughly 120K miles on them and it would be wise to rebuild them. www.germanautoparts.com has rebuild kits available for a reasonable prices:

Piston seals:
http://www.germanautoparts.com/Audi/90/Brake/281/9

Slide Pin Seals (two sets required):
http://www.germanautoparts.com/Audi/90/Brake/255/1

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
I'll have an assortment of stuff available to bring IF ANYONE EXPRESSES AN INTEREST. I don't have a lot of space available in the Cabrio so only the items with an expressed interest will be brought.

B4 floor mats, used. $25 Oops, not matching color! Price reduction! 2 front mats in beige: $10, 2 rear mats in black: $6
B4 Euro headlight switch (off-park-on, plus front, plus rear fogs) NIB. $40 SOLD
B4 '95 GLX headlight switch (off-park-on, plus front fogs) used. $25
B4 driver's door window regulator and motor, used. $15
A3 grilles (two), unpainted, Asian reproductions, one new, one like new, no center emblem in either. $20 new, $15 used
A4 dual gauge housing, black, column mount, 2 or 2 1/16 size. $5
CD changer and cable, from post #24, $45. I'll throw in the radio and unlock code for free.
I have a gutted 97 A3, black cloth interior, from which other assorted items can be obtained.

Last edited:

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Jon, bring the B4 Euroswitch. Chase me down for cash.

Does anyone have a good Black package tray for the 2003 A4 Golf? Both hanger ropes must be intact and retractor functional. Also need a black armrest lid with good hinges.

Lug_Nut said:
I'll have an assortment of stuff available to bring IF ANYONE EXPRESSES AN INTEREST. I don't have a lot of space available in the Cabrio so only the items with an expressed interest will be brought.

B4 floor mats, set of 4, used. $25
B4 Euro headlight switch (off-park-on, plus front, plus rear fogs) NIB. $40
B4 '95 GLX headlight switch (off-park-on, plus front fogs) used. $25
B4 driver's door window regulator and motor, used. $15
A3 grilles (two), unpainted, Asian reproductions, one new, one like new, no center emblem in either. $20 new, $15 used
A4 dual gauge housing, black, column mount, 2 or 2 1/16 size. $5
CD changer and cable, from post #24, $45. I'll throw in the radio and unlock code for free.
I have a gutted 97 A3, black cloth interior, from which other assorted items can be obtained.

Last edited:

MayorDJQ

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'10 Golf 2dr 6m, sold.
I have an OEM Monsoon single DIN radio from my '02 that I'd like to get rid of....$25. I'll see about getting the code from my dealer.

Also, I have a really cool aftermarket stereo that's AM/FM/HD, the CD deck will play MP3, WAV, and a few other files, and it has a USB input for a memory stick. I think it also has RCA inputs/outputs for an amp. Comes with the harness and antenna adapter. Was $150 brand new....$75?

Last item is an old school serial generic OBD plug thing. It obviously won't talk to my '09, so it's useless to me know...especially since my old laptop had crapped out. It works fine with pre- '03 cars using an older version of VagCom. It can also be used with the other program that you access through the DOS prompt...the name of the program is escaping me right now. $50.

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey
Need full size spare tire

I'm looking for the standard 14" 4 lug rim for a 96 Passat to use as a spare tire. My spare tire is almost toast and there is definitely room for a full size rim/tire. I'd rather go this route than replacing the tire on the existing spare. This way I can still go the speed limit without having to worry.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Sprocket said:
I'm looking for the standard 14" 4 lug rim for a 96 Passat to use as a spare tire. My spare tire is almost toast and there is definitely room for a full size rim/tire.
note that this is a wagon. the B4 sedan trunk floor is lower than the wagon floor. A full size (width) spare in the B4 sedan will create an even larger hump in the trunk carpet.

Turbospool

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 White TDI Jetta, 280k, 2003 jetta 270k
Would anyone be interested in a nice set of OEM steelies with good tire tread off my 2001 NB..... I could bring them to the fest ? $ 400.00 takes the complete set wheels/tires , set of 4.:confused:

VT_hawkeye

TDI
03 Jetta sedan
I will have some gear in the back of my car from my recent center console swap that can be had for reasonable cash offers:
  • OEM non-cupholder A4 center console, black, with ashtray; rubber armrest-blank insert not included (it's in my car still)
  • OEM black vinyl-covered A4 E-brake handle, pre-cupholder (straight front-to-back) mount pattern. No modding attempts made -- all original metal is on the mount, barring cosmetic rust. Chrome from knob has completely flaked off, but knob could be repainted easily. Vinyl cover is in good shape.
  • Black leather-topped A4 armrest, latch broken, out of an 04 GTI, with full chassis mount. No mounting bolts, cosmetic grade of C. Came from the junkyard with my console; I may still give it a try in my GL, but if you'd like it, make an offer.
I will be at TDIFest Saturday morning and afternoon only. Look for the Alaska Green 03 Jetta with Virginia Tech flags flying from both rear windows, or the 6'4" guy wearing a maroon VT shirt. It's football season. :D

VeeDubTDI

TDI
I hope you guys did pretty well with your swap meet... I saw lots of parts up for sale.

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
VeeDubTDI said:
I hope you guys did pretty well with your swap meet... I saw lots of parts up for sale.
I forgot to bring all my swap parts. Something about packing the car full to the gills.

I did see a few happy parts transactions, though.