VW scan tool in Austin, TX area

Dooldeniya

I'm gettting ready to change my timing belt in my 99.5 TDI Jetta. I was wondering if anyone in the Austin, TX area could help me read the timing after installing the timing belt. I don't have a VW scan tool or a VagCom so I'm looking for someone who can help me.

Thanks,

Chanaka

runonbeer

Maintenance EnthusiastVendor
TDI
'00 Golf 02M, '10 Golf 02E, '02 UTE 02M
I've got one in New Braunfels. I've also got all the tools for the TB. If you don't want to come down here you can contact jim at dieselgeek.com, he was very helpful.

Kenbob

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Audi TDI
I have a VAG-COM and a laptop. I live in north central Austin also. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll try and coordinate with you. I'm working in Houston during the week and commuting home on weekends.

spoilsport

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Golf GLS Silver (Sold). 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon Tiptronic (daughter's)
Hey Kenbob:

Did you make a decision on your TB ? You know you're welcome to come to the Houston GTG, whether you have work done or not !!

gardentender

RIP, Gone But Not Forgotten
TDI
Jetta GL 5 spd, 2001, Galactic Blue
kenbob,
can't shoot you an e-mail without an e-mail address in your profile, or elsewhere.

am down in Austin about twice a month and may engage your services in chasing a pesty glow-plug CEL.

Dooldeniya

Originally posted by Kenbob:
I have a VAG-COM and a laptop. I live in north central Austin also. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll try and coordinate with you. I'm working in Houston during the week and commuting home on weekends.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Dooldeniya

Originally posted by Kenbob:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kenbob can you send me your email address. Mine's Dooldeniya@aol.com thanks