Buyback turn in is now scheduled!

COmk6tdi

TDI
2010 MK6 Golf
Received an email that my offer letter has been accepted and logged into the portal to schedule a buyback.

I choose to do this mid December as I want to make sure my new car will be here. They did have appointments available on the 26th as well, but I was unsure if I'd have my new car and traveling for the holiday.

Tenebrae

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 VW Jetta TDI Premium with Nav TURNED IN 03/10/2017
ConGrabulations! What are you getting?
Xmas comes early for you. :)

-T.

COmk6tdi

TDI
2010 MK6 Golf
Mercedes GLA45. I shouldn't have, but when I drove one I couldn't help myself. Special ordered several months ago. It just arrived at the port in Baltimore on Monday. Sad to see the TDI go, but stoked for the AMG.

jims2321

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 VW Jetta TDI 6mt, sold back, replacement 2017 Golf GTI Autobahn
Mercedes GLA45. I shouldn't have, but when I drove one I couldn't help myself. Special ordered several months ago. It just arrived at the port in Baltimore on Monday. Sad to see the TDI go, but stoked for the AMG.

One heck of a step up! ;) Congrats.

Debra Morgan

Veteran Member
TDI
Memories of a fantastic 2015 Jetta
Our other car Is a MINI Cooper S. Previous owner sold it because she was getting a divorce and wanted a car to attract men, so she got an AMG Benz.

Did the job quite nicely for her.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
should have just picked up a CRV, just as much plastic ;)

Glad to see some positive movements in the buy backs.

jims2321

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 VW Jetta TDI 6mt, sold back, replacement 2017 Golf GTI Autobahn
Our other car Is a MINI Cooper S. Previous owner sold it because she was getting a divorce and wanted a car to attract men, so she got an AMG Benz.

Did the job quite nicely for her.

Glad to know it works both ways. Usually its guys getting the luxury sports car to get the younger ladies.