KermaTDI Charlie Customer Service?

VailPowder

RIP, Gone But Not Forgotten
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Sedan, 1998 New Beetle TDI, 2004 Jetta TDI
GoFaster said:
VailPowder, it's good to hear from you and I sincerely hope that you've got this licked.
Major thanks to Highender, Growler,silverbox, rez311,BigAndy,DSLFAN, Brian.Burress, GoFaster and all the great people who've shown support and friendship!

It really helps! I am determined to beat this!

....and you know what? I've had a wonderful year with my family and its all free time!

I try to enjoy everyday, although some days suck.... and some are fantastic! The big thing is I've got a fighting chance and that's more than a lot of people get!

Having a positive attitude does help, and support from so many people really does make a difference!

Paul

=============

On the lighter side I declined to take some of the meds they offered which were still in clinical trials as they did come with warnings of serious side effects.

I did NOT take the following medications:

Vaxadrin – The only weight loss pill recommended by Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, D.F.A.
  • Dry Mouth
  • Severe Weight Loss
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Restless Arm Syndrome
  • Restless Torso syndrome
  • Massive weight gain
Children’s Vaxadrin – It’s guaranteed to grow strong, healty teeth. Often in your mouth!
  • Rage
  • Mild Hulkism
Diet Cherry Vanilla Vaxadrin
Vaxadrine – From the makers of Vaxadrin
  • Phantom Hand Syndrome
  • Vivid dreams of self-cannibalism
  • Scruffula
  • Bad humors
  • Late onset albinoism
Vaxadrine with Calcium
  • It has a certain sedative effect
  • Spontaneous pregnancy
  • Increased risk of vampire attack
Vaxa-Smacks – It’s the first cereal guaranteed to shrink your prostate. Or, if you’re a lady, grow ya one.
  • Dry mouth
  • Hairy Uvula
  • Speaking in toungues
  • Vaxa-Smacks is not for people who have, may have, or have decided not to have children
Vaxa-Dream – Kissing someone who brushes with Vaxa-Dream is like making out with the cleaning crew at a steak house
  • Spontaneous and uncontrollable gum growth
Vaxadril – Curbs your appetite by causing short-term blindness
  • Increased appetite
  • Permanent blindness
Vaxachub – The only virility aid made entirely from powdered mice. If you experience erections lasting more than 4 hours, you are welcome.
  • Mild kidney explosions
  • Testicular cranberrying
  • Rectal hallucinations
Vaxascab – Just jab these platelet packed pills directly into your wound.
  • Pulminary weevils
  • Brain tooth
  • Reemergence of the umbilical cord
Vaxasom – It’s made from a specially formulated compound that mimics the effects of ruffies, in that they are ruffies.
  • Warning: Vaxasom is a mildly addictive sedative. Only use Vaxasom if you can devote the next eight to ten hours of your life to sleep, and the next eight to ten years of your life to rehab.
Vaxamax – It is the only protein powder you don’t have to mix with anything else. Just jam a straw in there and suck it down. It’s like a PixieStick — that tastes like meat.
  • Vein seizures
  • Aortal collapse
  • Monkey-lung
Vaxa-mamm – Male breast reduction cream. Apply once and go straight to the hospital. You’re gonna want to get this stuff off. It burns.
  • Autonomous nipple syndrome
  • Genital migration
  • Brain tooth
Prescott Pharmaceuticals’ Heal Thyself Home Surgery Kit
  • Comes with a scalpel, comes with sutures, surgical gauze (scotch tape)… and surgical instructions. Though these actually look to be for a plasma TV.
Vaxator – The only anti-cholesterol drug recommended by Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, D.F.A. Vaxator removes cholesterol in your arteries, as well as hair and soap scum. Order within the next 24 hours, and you’ll get a free heart defibrillator. (A toilet plunger)
  • Lactose addiction
  • X-ray hearing
  • Prolonged erections, but… not where you’d hope

highender

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI
:) yahoo..... it is great to hear from ya...Paul !!!

Just to let you know....I and many of us here have been rooting and praying for you.

Everyday is a new beginning....for not just you..but each and everyone of us...

Take care...

VailPowder

TDI
highender said:
:) yahoo..... it is great to hear from ya...Paul !!!

Just to let you know....I and many of us here have been rooting and praying for you.

Everyday is a new beginning....for not just you..but each and everyone of us...

Take care...
Thank you!

And that is good advice!

I hope people liked Stephen Colbert's jokes about medications that I posted! If not, I can always take them down.

After all the serious stuff dealing with docs and the really frightening risks associated with treatment options... I read that and laughed and laughed!

I hope other members find it as funny as I did! :D

Even when times get tough there's no reason not to try to enjoy life, and to be a good person, to treat other people honestly and with respect, to enjoy being with your family, to be grateful for all the blessing you have.... and try to find the humor in life.

I showed my wife the list of meds from Prescott Pharmaceuticals like Vaxadrin and I haven't seen her laugh so hard in a long while! So I thought I'd share it with everyone!

Last edited:

cog

Veteran Member
TDI
98 GT.TDI 11O
really great to hear your back paul charlies done a great job keeping the buisness turning over but now your back i hope it goes from strength to strength. :)

VailPowder

TDI
cog said:
really great to hear your back paul charlies done a great job keeping the buisness turning over but now your back i hope it goes from strength to strength. :)
Thanks! Great to hear from you! Things are going better and better! Best wishes! Paul

VailPowder

TDI
BlownBusa said:
I love the list :D :D :D
Great! At least someone else thought Colbert's jokes were funny. For me; he's hit or miss.... but this was LOL for me!