Too late to register?

ochoada

TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2012 Jetta Sedan 2012 Jetta Sportwagen
Hi guys,

We had some plans cancel and were thinking of coming to TDI fest. Is it too late?

Thanks!

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
There's a couple deadlines coming up, but it's not too late:

Okay, last minute folks. I know you're out there (I've talked to some of you on the phone), so let's get the lead out and register for Fest! :)

Upcoming deadlines:

The last date to purchase meals is on Sunday, August 30th. I'm placing food orders on Monday.

The Mt. Washington group drive can be added to your registration any time before check-in begins at Fest. Log in with your forum credentials and add it to your cart at http://events.tdiclub.com

Hotel reservations can be made any time before the start of TDIFest. There is no guarantee that rooms will be available, so if you want a particular room style, don't delay.

ochoada

TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2012 Jetta Sedan 2012 Jetta Sportwagen
Sorry I missed what you had posted before. Thanks for taking the time to repost! Hope to see everyone there!

Thanks
Jason

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Smart decision. Ours is sitting on jack stands waiting for the driveshaft to get rebuilt.

GeekDrew

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Ready to make last-minute plans? For those of you wondering, registration is still open, including admission to food events - the deadline has been extended until 09:00 AM (US/East) tomorrow. :)