2004 wagon TDI 5 speed 97k

surg7498

TDI
'03 Golf 5 Speed & '03 Jetta Wagon 5 Speed, 2015 Golf 6 Speed
2004 wagon TDI 5 speed 97k SOLD

Up for sale is my 2004 Jetta Wagon BEW 5spd wagon with 97,xxx miles. Mileage may go up just a bit as I’m still driving it some. Timing belt was done at 81K with supporting paperwork. The car has grey cloth interior and is stock. It is Blue and like the other Blue mk4 VW’s I’ve had has some clear coat pealing but it never bothered me much. It doesn’t have CEL on and there are no known “issues”.
A couple things that happen every now and again. I’ve had the sun roof open at the rear a couple times on its own when I’m driving, never when I’m not in it. I’ve always had success just moving the knob to open the close again and it will close and stay closed until the next mystery time.
I’ve also had a couple times where i unlock the car with the key and it immediately locks. I just open the door quicker and all is well.
Car has good Michelin tires all the way around and again no known issues with suspension.
Asking 6250 and would also consider trades for a truck preferably 4x4.
Reason for sale: just need to be able to get a truck to move bigger things and different kind of work.
Clear Title in my name and have it on hand ready to go.
Thanks for your consideration.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/2ve4a6bao/

Last edited: