'03 GOLF GL TDI FOR SALE, CHICAGOLAND AREA

cvwtdi

TDI
GOLF GL 03 SILVER
\'03 GOLF GL TDI FOR SALE, CHICAGOLAND AREA

2003 VW GOLF GL TDI:
MY COMMUTE FOR WORK HAS CHANGED DRASTICALLY AND UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T NEED THIS AWESOME DIESEL. I WOULD LOVE FOR SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATES THESE VEHILCLES TO BUY THIS BEAUTY. I LIVE IN THE CHICAGOLAND AREA. ONLY 33,000 MILES,5-SPD MANUAL TRANS, A/C, POWER LOCKS DOORS AND HEATED MIRRORS, MONSOON AUDIO UPGRADE, HEATED SEATS. CHANGED THE OIL EVERY 5000 MILES AT THE DEALERSHIP. CAR INCLUDES MONSTER MATS AND VW ROOF RACK. PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME PICTURES. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY! NO LOW BALL OFFERS PLEASE, $15,995 OR BEST RESONABLE OFFER CAR IS POSTED ON CARS.COM. CALL:630-640-7094 OR E-MAIL: cverthein@sbcglobal.net
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR PICTURES
http://deeps50000.tripod.com/golf/

david_594

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS Silver
Re: \'03 GOLF GL TDI FOR SALE, CHICAGOLAND AREA

MAYBE BECAUSE YOU TYPED ALL IN CAPS!!!!!!!
Which is highly rude.

Or maybe because you are just another newbie trying to pawn off a car on here. Maybe because you had the oil changed at a dealer every 5k miles when its common knowledge here that dealers have a tendancy to A) use the wrong oil and B) con foolish TDI owners out of their money by telling them they need their oil changed every 5k miles when the owners manual clearly says 10k miles.

Just sell it on ebay.

Oberkanone

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Jetta TDI Premium manual "gone"

MSRP for a 2 door Golf GL TDI in 2003 was $16,720.
You are asking $16995 for a 3 year old 35,000 mile vehicle.
Since I never pay MSRP for a NEW vehicle and believe in depreciation, my judgement is that you priced it too high and also stated "no low ball offers" and the people who are looking for a TDI for a reasonable price are looking elsewhere or buying new.
Of course, IMO, the people paying the prices of the current used TDI market are either newbies or just plain goofy with too much money to spend.
Price it to sell and it will sell.

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta

2003 VW GOLF GL TDI:
MY COMMUTE FOR WORK HAS CHANGED DRASTICALLY AND UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T NEED THIS AWESOME DIESEL. I WOULD LOVE FOR SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATES THESE VEHILCLES TO BUY THIS BEAUTY. I LIVE IN THE CHICAGOLAND AREA. ONLY 33,000 MILES,5-SPD MANUAL TRANS, A/C, POWER LOCKS DOORS AND HEATED MIRRORS, MONSOON AUDIO UPGRADE, HEATED SEATS. CHANGED THE OIL EVERY 5000 MILES AT THE DEALERSHIP. CAR INCLUDES MONSTER MATS AND VW ROOF RACK. PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME PICTURES. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY! NO LOW BALL OFFERS PLEASE, $16,995 OR BEST RESONABLE OFFER CAR IS POSTED ON CARS.COM. CALL:630-640-7094 OR E-MAIL: cverthein@sbcglobal.net
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR PICTURES
http://deeps50000.tripod.com/golf/

Edited by cvwtdi (Sat Oct 29 2005 10:43 AM)

Welcome to Fred's! It always nice to see new members use the forum resources and disappear as quickly as they arrived

cvwtdi

TDI
GOLF GL 03 SILVER

SOMEONE MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER, PLEASE.....I APOLOGIZE FOR MY NEWBIE STATUS AND ALSO TYPING IN CAPS(KEYBOARD MALFUNCTION), I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SELL THIS CAR.....

JettaJake

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 GLS 5spd

Perhaps you could make a more reasonable attempt at selling it?

First off, your link does not work, so no one is getting to see the product.

Second, seeing that you won't spend a few bucks to get a new or even a used keyboard probably leaves many wondering about the condition of your (mistreated, misunderstood?) TDI

Let me suggest you invest in a properly functioning keyboard and then come back here with more & better info about the car. Maybe then you will get some offers.

dieseling on!

JJ

vwjettadsl

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
TDI’s

Link works fine with me (click on the link). Maybe your golf would sell better at that price with alloy wheels, moon roof, and leather??

JettaJake

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 GLS 5spd

ya, link is working now....WAS GETTING ERROR MESSAGE at house last evening using FireFox (shrug)