ALH Daily Driver Turbo Option GTD1752 GTB2060 1756 hybrid

turbovan+tdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI 2.0L ALH, auto, silver wagon, lowered, Colt stage 2 cam, ported head,205 injectors, 1756 turbo, Malone 2.0, 3" exhaust, 18" BBS RC GLI rims. 2004 blue GSW TDI, 5 speed, lowered, GLI BBS wheels painted black, Malone stage 2, Aerotur
Check out Xman on fb, he's reasonable too.

PakProtector

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk.4's and the Cummins
"Rrusse11, the GTD1752 is a VRK, no 'L' for liquid coolin" pakprotector

Thanks for the correction, the world of turbos is complicated, and I'm still
learning.
think nothin' of it. I think of the shopping research as part of the fun...and as is obvious, still running the stocker on my bew.

I have to admit, the cost of one of those beasties is a significant fraction of a particular car now on the classifieds...one very nice bew that is. I guess I am going to suffer a bit longer...lol
cheers,
douglas

shakescreek

Veteran Member
TDI
18'6" welded aluminum jetboat with pd160, gtb2056vl, and tuning by rub87, 2003 chev blazer with bhw swap, 2000 jetta alh with gtd1752 vrk, .240 injectors, 11mm pump, fmic, 6 spd manual
Turbovan, no I didn't make a build thread or take any pictures as I put the blazer together. If you have any questions send me a pm so we don't take racers thread any farther of topic, and I will be happy to answer them.

turbovan+tdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI 2.0L ALH, auto, silver wagon, lowered, Colt stage 2 cam, ported head,205 injectors, 1756 turbo, Malone 2.0, 3" exhaust, 18" BBS RC GLI rims. 2004 blue GSW TDI, 5 speed, lowered, GLI BBS wheels painted black, Malone stage 2, Aerotur
Turbovan, no I didn't make a build thread or take any pictures as I put the blazer together. If you have any questions send me a pm so we don't take racers thread any farther of topic, and I will be happy to answer them.
Awesome. Thanks.