Best dealership in Las Vegas or Phoenix for You recall

thunderwolf

TDI
2005 Golf, 2013 Touareg Executive
Best dealership in Las Vegas or Phoenix for Tdi recall

I live right between Las Vegas and Phoenix. I'm looking for the best dealership to do the emissions recall on my 2013 Touareg Tdi.
Thanks for your input.

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
I can't speak about which dealership has the best service department, but I can tell you that Findlay VW in Henderson, NV will definitely be the easiest one to get to. Coming from Phoenix's direction this dealership will not require you to fight much Las Vegas traffic. It is maybe a mile from the highway you will enter the LV valley. AutoNation VW has pissed me off in the past, but I know nothing about their service department. Findlay VW North is just on the far opposite side of Las Vegas from Phoenix and again, I know nothing about their service department.

Personally I try to avoid dealership service departments (except for warranty work) whenever possible, but my limited experience with Findlay VW (Henderson) service department has been OK except for being over-priced (like all dealerships).

Have Fun!

Don

BroncoAZ

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Touareg Lux, 2015 Passat 6MT, 2009 Jetta (long gone), 2011 Touareg (bought back 02/18)
I like Jeff Porter and the team at VW North Scottsdale. They have a large diesel clientele. They have taken great care of all 3 TDI vehicles I’ve had since 2009.