malone tuning

sm780

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
That sounds amazing. I am so in for this but want to get nozzles done first.
Do you guys deal with injector installs?

Tri-Star Auto

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI Malone Stage 5 Auto17/22Turbo
Anyone ..Interested in Malone Tune for their TDI or even 1.8T/2.0T Gasser's up to 2008 I have 10 tunes collected and if anyone else is interested do reply to joe@tristarauto.ca or PM me.

ALH 2000-2003

Stage 1 TDI 249.00 -75.00 discount = 174.00 + HST No Nozzle Upgrade Required
Stage 2 TDI 299.00 - 75.00 Discount = 224.00 + HST Nozzles Upgrade Required
Stage 3 TDI Same Price As Stage 2 Nozzle + Clutch Upgrade

BEW 2004-2006/ 2006 is Jetta Wagon BEW BRM same Prices 2006 Jetta Sedan

Stage 1 299.00 - 75.00 = 224.00 + HST
Stage 1.5 349.00 - 75.00 = 274.00 Logging is a must prior to tuning a 1.5 stage and after tune 60.00 fee for logging before & after tune

Tri-Star Auto

TDI
That sounds amazing. I am so in for this but want to get nozzles done first.
Do you guys deal with injector installs?
deal is alive I have 10 tunes just require name, addresses, Tel #'s , Year, Make ,Model . Creating files in my books /Invoice and then 50.00 Deposit for each tune and then once deposits collected date will be set -up . Anyone requesting nozzles PP520's Bosio's 350.00 border fee's and shipping included . Nozzles I require Pre-paid prior to ordering . joe@tristarauto.ca

PP764's .216 or PP520's .205 nozzles same price I have PP764's in my Jetta Wagon with a Stage 2 and they work great no smoke

Last edited:

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
Why is logging required for a Stage 1.5 on an otherwise stock PD? That pretty much negates your entire discount.

drew80a

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 TDI
Why is logging required for a Stage 1.5 on an otherwise stock PD? That pretty much negates your entire discount.
Or just go to EMT in Guelph, they logged me 3 times while tweaking tunes. Ended up with a custom 1.5 tune and they dont charge for it.

Tri-Star Auto

TDI
If the the exhaust is stock Stage 1.5 is possible when Exhaust opened (straight Piped )up the PD100's boost spike and throw's limp mode . Thats fine I will log for free . It's unfortunate the PD's can't take a tune aswell as the ALH's .

Free Logging for PD's Ok ?

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
If the the exhaust is stock Stage 1.5 is possible when Exhaust opened (straight Piped )up the PD100's boost spike and throw's limp mode . Thats fine I will log for free . It's unfortunate the PD's can't take a tune aswell as the ALH's .
Free Logging for PD's Ok ?
I don't even think you need to log to be honest. PD's love to boost creep when they are modded. As long as the purchaser knows this, then all is good.

sm780

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
deal is alive I have 10 tunes just require name, addresses, Tel #'s , Year, Make ,Model . Creating files in my books /Invoice and then 50.00 Deposit for each tune and then once deposits collected date will be set -up . Anyone requesting nozzles PP520's Bosio's 350.00 border fee's and shipping included . Nozzles I require Pre-paid prior to ordering . joe@tristarauto.ca

PP764's .216 or PP520's .205 nozzles same price I have PP764's in my Jetta Wagon with a Stage 2 and they work great no smoke
I would be in for this depending on the dates to get this done. I have just got winters and a new suspension, if we could put down a deposit and get the actual tune done maybe near the end of January I would be in on this for sure. A few questions though.
Do the nozzles come calibrated and pop tested?
Would you be able to get DLC 1019s?
What do you charge for install on the nozzles?
What would be the price for 3.5 tune + logging for ALH?

Tri-Star Auto

TDI
I would be in for this depending on the dates to get this done. I have just got winters and a new suspension, if we could put down a deposit and get the actual tune done maybe near the end of January I would be in on this for sure. A few questions though.
Do the nozzles come calibrated and pop tested?
Would you be able to get DLC 1019s?
What do you charge for install on the nozzles?
What would be the price for 3.5 tune + logging for ALH?
DLC1019's pop tested & calibrated properly and Installed into Head 565.00 plus taxes
Stage 3 Custom Retails 349.00 Logging FREE!!! Adjusting Actuator extra , hopefully not rusted seized .
If now not a good time will try to do another group buy in the NEW YEAR .

sm780

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
One more question, what would it cost to get retuned later as a stage 3 custom if I were to just go for a stage one right now?

Tri-Star Auto

TDI
Last Call for Malone Group Buy Tuning

Last call for Malone Group Buy Tuning . If anyone else wants in just let me know joe@tristarauto.ca We are trying to book for Sunday Dec 16,2012

Tri-Star Auto

TDI
Malone Tuning

13 cars coming Sunday Dec 16th and counting we are still accepting more cars .

redsled17

TDI
2002 Jetta
I'm very happy with my Stage 1 tune with EGR delete. :) Car feels so different now and it's actually much more fun to drive! Thanks Malone Tuning and Tri Star Auto!

kingkos

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta wagon TDI
I was one of the happy customers there on Sunday. Out with the veg, in with the stage 2 goodness. Nice meeting you Jamaal and Dan (not sure if Dan is a member).
Thanks Joe.

Steve

Tri-Star Auto

TDI
It was a great turnout and met a lot of good people Sunday everyone got along good chats and lots o tuning , wish I had more time to chat with everyone , tried not to keep anyone too long waiting . I will be trying to hit some GTG around Ontario more this coming spring/summer and try to have some here at my shop as I do have 8acres plenty of room for many cars . Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone