TDIClub site slow to respond?

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
I have been having some issues with the site lately as it is either very slow to respond or doesn't respond at all. Are there issues at hand? Something I need to do? All other internet sites are fast and respond normally, just not here. I get this message:

This site can’t be reached forums.tdiclub.com took too long to respond.
Go to http://tdiclub.com/
Search Google for forums tdiclub showthread
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ToBiN

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Sportwagen TDI/M6; 2006 Dodge 3500 Cummins/M6 Mega Cab; 2011 Jetta TDI/M6 (sold)
Ive been having the same for the last 2 days. Not sure what the holdup is. I'm thinking about rebooting my box in case some unscheduled updates happened while I was sleeping and now are hanging processes.

Otherwise, It could be my proxy or some other security "feature" from my ISP. Hoping the reboot works.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
I am using multiple computers from multiple locations and you are having the same issues so it must be the site. Work, home, work from home, friends house, phone, airport kiosk, hotel computer, VW dealer computer.

ToBiN

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Sportwagen TDI/M6; 2006 Dodge 3500 Cummins/M6 Mega Cab; 2011 Jetta TDI/M6 (sold)
seems like its just the Forums. The TDIClub.com homepage comes right up.

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
I have been looking into this for the past day or so. The servers all seem to be operating fine and at this point it seems like a intermittent issue with my ISP. Currently working with them to confirm/resolve.