Dutch Auto Parts, gearbox sets, engines, turbos, injection pumps

bobbiemartin

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Tiguan TDI 4Motion, Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]As I've come to expect from you, what you claim and the facts don't typically jive, so I'll set the record straight.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
A plastic part and your gearbox arrived slightly damaged. Fedex refused to offer any solution.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]No, you send the incorrect plastic part that arrived damaged (and completely unusable), but it was not the part I specifically ordered – something you had incorrect on one of our early email exchanges that I noted to you was incorrect and pointed out the correct part number. This part fit into another you sent, had you bothered to check it prior to shipment, you would have noticed. However, it was a moot point as due to your inferior packing job it arrived damaged. I notified you that the part was incorrect and damaged -with pictures - on September 30, 2015. I'm still waiting for a replacement.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]In actual fact, there were two damaged plastic pieces in the box. I didn't notice it right away, so I didn't bother to bring it up before.
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
I offered a fair amount of $ to have the gearbox "fixed". You did accept that.
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]As to the gearbox, you didn't offer anything until PayPal put a hold on your funds and then it was a token offer – nowhere near “fair”. But I did accept it and that is not my (current) quarrel with you. Although it is interesting to note mine is not a isolated case. Damaged shipments from you seem a bit commonplace around here.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
The plastic part was not available at the moment. (Is available now). We did send several emails with different addresses to ask you to confirm the correct plastic part. (You gave us a 2 different nrs)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Interesting. One has to wonder, how do you know the part was unavailable and now is available yet you claim you don't even know what the part number is? One might think to check availability, you might need to know what you are checking on. No wonder you used the confused icon. It fits you well.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Just for the record, I've always provided the correct number, multiple times. You just sent the wrong one.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
The emails didn't bounce back and we didn't got any response. And I don't have your phone number...
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You know, you have claimed this too many times for me to accept it. I find it odd that when PayPal puts a hold on your funds or notifies you I've filed a claim, I get an email from you within hours yet not one of the other phantom emails you claim to send make it through. Why do you think that is? If you really were concerned with contacting me about getting me the parts I paid for months ago, you could have sent me a PM right here. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Just to get it out in the open, I sent Frans an email this morning with the correct part number and my shipping address. Astonishingly, he hasn't replied. If/when the part shows up, I'll be glad to post the good news right here on this thread. In fact, I'll be happy to give weekly updates so just in case Mr. Renders emails are being intercepted by Interpol or some nefarious group, he can notify me and the rest of the world the current status of my part right here.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Frans, just in case Interpol is intercepting my emails, the part that was incorrect and damaged should have been: 1J0 805 962 G B41 You sent: 1J0 805 962 C B41[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Should you want to make good on the other part that was damaged, the part number is: 1J0 805 965 E B41 [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I'll await the impending shipment with bated breath.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Frans

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
No, you send the incorrect plastic part that arrived damaged (and completely unusable), but it was not the part I specifically ordered – something you had incorrect on one of our early email exchanges that I noted to you was incorrect and pointed out the correct part number. This part fit into another you sent, had you bothered to check it prior to shipment, you would have noticed. However, it was a moot point as due to your inferior packing job it arrived damaged. I notified you that the part was incorrect and damaged -with pictures - on September 30, 2015. I'm still waiting for a replacement.
In actual fact, there were two damaged plastic pieces in the box. I didn't notice it right away, so I didn't bother to bring it up before.
There was some confusion about the plastic parts in a few emails , PD150 or R32. I'm not going to continue the discussion any longer and will sent you the R32 parts.
As to the gearbox, you didn't offer anything until PayPal put a hold on your funds and then it was a token offer – nowhere near “fair”. But I did accept it and that is not my (current) quarrel with you. Although it is interesting to note mine is not a isolated case. Damaged shipments from you seem a bit commonplace around here.
Please check the facts before commenting about any other shipments that were not addressed to you. This particular gearbox was shipped about 2,5-3 years ago to Texas. Unfortunately it arrived without a pallet! We shipped another gearbox to the customer and we got more or less compensated by the shipping company. The damaged gearbox simply stayed in Texas, and is now being sold “as is”. The original seller can verify all.
Interesting. One has to wonder, how do you know the part was unavailable and now is available yet you claim you don't even know what the part number is? One might think to check availability, you might need to know what you are checking on. No wonder you used the confused icon. It fits you well.

Just for the record, I've always provided the correct number, multiple times. You just sent the wrong one.
Again, there was some confusion about several plastic parts numbers, the R32 parts will be shipped to you.
You know, you have claimed this too many times for me to accept it. I find it odd that when PayPal puts a hold on your funds or notifies you I've filed a claim, I get an email from you within hours yet not one of the other phantom emails you claim to send make it through. Why do you think that is? If you really were concerned with contacting me about getting me the parts I paid for months ago, you could have sent me a PM right here.

Just to get it out in the open, I sent Frans an email this morning with the correct part number and my shipping address. Astonishingly, he hasn't replied. If/when the part shows up, I'll be glad to post the good news right here on this thread. In fact, I'll be happy to give weekly updates so just in case Mr. Renders emails are being intercepted by Interpol or some nefarious group, he can notify me and the rest of the world the current status of my part right here.

Frans, just in case Interpol is intercepting my emails, the part that was incorrect and damaged should have been: 1J0 805 962 G B41 You sent: 1J0 805 962 C B41

Should you want to make good on the other part that was damaged, the part number is: 1J0 805 965 E B41

I'll await the impending shipment with bated breath.
Regardless whether or not you did get the emails, I would recommend to consider to change your email address anyway. According to google it’s listed as a spam email.

Regarding sending the PM, customers are contacting me via the forum, via other websites via email or via a phone call. They are often using all kinds of aliases as a user name and different (paypal) email addresses. Unfortunately your username didn’t pop up when searching your email here at the forum.

I did got your email.(in the spam box) I just replied to it. If you didn’t get it, feel free to send me your phone number via PM so I can confirm when it leaves here. You should have your parts by the end of next week.

bobbiemartin

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Tiguan TDI 4Motion, Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD
Regarding sending the PM, customers are contacting me via the forum, via other websites via email or via a phone call. They are often using all kinds of aliases as a user name and different (paypal) email addresses. Unfortunately your username didn’t pop up when searching your email here at the forum.
You responded to one of my post back on December 16 with my user name. I don't really think you put much effort in contacting me.
I did got your email.(in the spam box) I just replied to it. If you didn’t get it, feel free to send me your phone number via PM so I can confirm when it leaves here. You should have your parts by the end of next week.
I did get an email from you today and I appreciate that you are sending the parts I ordered. Better late than never I suppose.

BlankThis

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf GLS TDI
Bobbie, take this crap elsewhere. IE PM or the Vendor Accountability Thread.

Also, ONE (1, singular) other case of a damaged shipment DOES NOT MAKE IT "COMMONPLACE".

Stop being a dink. (Not the double income no kids type.)

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
My 02M from Frans came with a couple missing parts and a bit of damage (not too surprising given that this is an unwieldy, multi-hundred pound shipment being delivered by people who's number one priority isn't necessarily white-glove treatment).

To his credit, frans had replacement parts (brand-spankin' new ones in dealer-esque VW boxes) in my hands within a week.

As much as one hopes all goes without a hitch, issues will arise; all I ask is that if/when a mistake happens, the vendor makes it right. And Frans did not disappoint in that regard in the slightest.
Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again (apart from the Canadian dollar being pathetically low right now...but that's another story. :().

Col Sanders

Veteran Member
TDI
97 B4 Green And it's Possessed 2001 Audi A4 AFN SWAP
Frans, did not wish to post over here but I have sent you 8 emails concerning my missing parts. At the very least you could reply if you are going to send them or not. Not a happy camper here, Col

Frans

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
Frans, did not wish to post over here but I have sent you 8 emails concerning my missing parts. At the very least you could reply if you are going to send them or not. Not a happy camper here, Col
I never got any of your 8 emails! I send you an email yesterday about it. I got a reply back, so we can sort it out.:)

If you don't get a reply to 8 emails there is obviously something wrong... Don't be afraid to give me a call next time!

NMForester

TDI
2004 2.0TDI Passat Wagon(5 speed MT est completion 11,2016), 1991 Dodge Cummins 5.9L TD, 2002 Allroad (PD130, 6 speed MT)
I am working with Frans on 2 swaps. He has been quite helpful and responsive in spite of the 8 hour time difference and some trouble on my end with international calling. I look forward to getting my parts from him and getting going with my swap. Look for my posts and pics in the swap forum starting in April.

Nu2TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta
I ordered and received in short time, a DRW 6 spd gearbox with axles. Was very easy to work with. I'm installing soon, so haven't got that far, to give feedback on quality of product, but am very satisfied with the service received so far.

KM1DAS

TDI
'10 Jetta TDI Cup, '03 Jetta Wagon TDI
Hey, for the MKIV 5 speed to 6 speed conversion, which ratio 02M gearboxes do you use? What rpm's would be expected around 70mph? Thanks.

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2015 Touareg TDI
I sent several pms over the last 3 weeks and no reply, has anyone heard from Frans ?

PM's or emails?

as to what Frans said above:

I never got any of your 8 emails! I send you an email yesterday about it. I got a reply back, so we can sort it out.:)
If you don't get a reply to 8 emails there is obviously something wrong... Don't be afraid to give me a call next time!

Maybe call him?

annieneff

Veteran Member
TDI
1983.5 Westfalia tdi (afn), with flipped 5 speed V6 (dvz) transmission
Bump, because I'm probably going to need to buy a tdi Passat 5 speed from you in about a week-- and I don't want your thread going to the next page when I go to look at the transmissions on it again.

Going to look at 2004 passat tdi wagon tomorrow with a mostly broken automatic transmission, but a stage 1.5 malone tune and all new suspension and bushings and a bsm delete. Hopefully it's as pretty as it sounds and looks in the pictures, and hopefully I'll get to buy another great european tdi thing from Frans.

Talk to you soon!

Andrew

NMForester

TDI
2004 2.0TDI Passat Wagon(5 speed MT est completion 11,2016), 1991 Dodge Cummins 5.9L TD, 2002 Allroad (PD130, 6 speed MT)
I want to give those who are considering from Frans some assurance that he is a quality vendor that can deliver. He has exceeded my expectations on my project. I am doing a TDI conversion on a 2002 Allroad. I ordered everything I needed (engine, trans, rear diff, etc.) from him. He has a lot of knowledge in these swaps and provided all the stuff that I would have either not thought of or would have trouble sourcing here in the states.
While I did have some issues with getting responses at times, please believe me that it was worth the wait. So, based on my experience, order with confidence. I know I will. I already have him sourcing a 5 speed for my Passy BHW
Chris

bobby95

TDI
2005 Passat TDI wagon Malone 1.5 tune; 2006 Chev Colorado Crew Cab BHW/O1E Quattro Swap
O1E TDI ratios 3.89 final drive

Hi Frans, I sent you several emails (May 25th, May 27th, and June 2) asking for your wire instructions, please reply so I can send you final payment. Thank you. Josh

boertje

Veteran Member
TDI
'01, '01, '03, ‘06 NB - TDIs all.
Hi Frans, I sent you several emails (May 25th, May 27th, and June 2) asking for your wire instructions, please reply so I can send you final payment. Thank you. Josh
If you need wiring instructions, look at the howto in my sig.

john.jackson9213

Top Post Dawg
TDI
1996 B4V
He said:

Think Josh means WIRE Transfer to pay for his purchase?

But your link will sure help when he gets his parts!

bobby95

TDI
2005 Passat TDI wagon Malone 1.5 tune; 2006 Chev Colorado Crew Cab BHW/O1E Quattro Swap
Wire transfer

He said:

Think Josh means WIRE Transfer to pay for his purchase?

But your link will sure help when he gets his parts!
Yes. Just ordered a transmission from Frans, looking forward to receiving it.

themightyquinn

TDI
1999 New Beetle Black
Are people getting parts and responses from Frans? I'm considering a Passat 5 speed swap, and recent posts here don't seem promising as far as recent reliability with delivering...

davidhertig

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon 5-speed
I've sent a couple pms and emails in recent weeks regarding a turbo order. I may try to give a call when I get some time in the near future.

bobby95

TDI
Thank you for the quality product Frans. While I wish you could have responded sooner in communication, your producst, prices, and packaging are second to none.