2011 Golf TDI 2dr 6spd - Birmingham, AL - $14,000

xodeuce

TDI
Golf MK VI TDI
EDIT: Car is located in Birmingham, AL.

For Sale:
2011 Golf 2dr, red.
$14,000
~70,000 miles (still being driven occasionally on weekends)
Sat radio / touchscreen, no nav.

Everything is in great condition, as pictured. Only negative is that the driver side front tire has worn at a more accelerated rate than the other three.

I purchased this from my brother in law as a secondary vehicle to my 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser. I'm in sales and drive a lot, so the Land Cruiser was putting a hurting on the wallet. 44mpg HWY seemed to fit the bill pretty well. Anyway, the Land Cruiser sat for a while, and hardly got driven, so we decided to sell it. Then, the wife and I decided that we'd ideally like a wagon of some sort that was bigger than a Jetta Sportwagen (what my wife drives) and got >30mpg. About the only thing on the market these days is a Subaru Outback, so I ended up getting one of those. Plenty of cargo space, and 33mpg highway.
That said, I'm selling the golf. I'm a TDI club newbie, but I've posted lots on ih8mud and tacomaworld forums under the same name, and have used the same name on ebay if you want to seek out feedback. My brother in law is also on here in the vagCom directory and can vouch for me.

Last edited:

xodeuce

TDI
Golf MK VI TDI
Am I missing something? No interest in a relatively low mileage exceptionally clean TDI?

lateapex

TDI
none yet
Well, your post has been viewed, let's see, 299 times so far, which translates to fewer unique visitors. Even fewer of those are Mk6 TDI buyers ready, willing and able to act now.

Now filter the leftovers (not the HBO kind) by price, year, warranty status, transmission, options, condition, mileage (which many would view in a different way), color, number of doors, location, and so on -- any single one of those criteria can be an instant deal breaker, right. What you end up with may well be a null set of prospective buyers, here and now.

It's appropriately priced, and presumably you have it listed on every one of the relevant sites. Then it's just a matter of eyeballs and time. GLWS.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
$14,000 over 4 years: That's about what my speeding tickets in this would be. Anything that red should also come with a book of tickets already pre-printed with my name and license number on them.

xodeuce

TDI
Golf MK VI TDI
Haha, It's a zippy little car for sure. It's not big on top end, but stoplight to stoplight it's a blast. I had dreams of stripping it, chipping it, caging it, and putting slicks on it to track it on the weekends. Turns out with a 3yr old and a wife at home... I got the evil eye for suggesting that :p.

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.
Still got it? What city are you in or near? PM me.