I feel like my car was made like s***

tbone1989

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI 6-speed
I have a 2011 tdi jetta, and to be honest, i feel like it was made like crap, when im driving i hear the back left door panel making a noise almost like a flie stuck between glass, that buzzing noise, but this is when the music is off, i also hear alot of the inside vibrate a little when i hit mildly hard bumps. Ive had this noise since i got the car but it was something that was almost never there, now i hear it all the time. Should i bring it to the dealer and have them check it?

madmike

TDI
2006 jetta, 2005 Golf
I would take it to the dealer, remind them it is under warrantee and ask them to for a ride with you. They may not do anything but I'd think they would want you to be happy with your VW

cmitchell

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS black / black leather
I would take it to the dealer, remind them it is under warrantee and ask them to for a ride with you. They may not do anything but I'd think they would want you to be happy with your VW
Thanks ... I needed a good laugh today!

40X40

Experienced
TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium
Yes, take it to the dealer. If the service writer will ride along to verify the problem, it would help. This sort of problem is best covered in the first 12,000 miles of the warranty. After that mileage has passed, you may or may not be on your own.

Bill

migbro

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf GL
Jetta makes worst 2011 flop list

Jetta makes worst 2011 flop list.

"....the 2011 redesign cost the Jetta much of what had made it a standout in the small car segment. Its responsive handling and sharp steering are long gone, Fisher says, and the high-quality interior has been replaced with hard plastics that don’t fit together well. The engines in the new Jetta are unimpressive with regard to both acceleration and fuel economy."

This criticism seems unduly harsh given that Jetta sales are up. To paraphrase Oilhammer - the new Jetta is another Nissan Altima.

Last edited: