FS 2009 Jetta SportWagen 6-Speed $16,995 NC

TDI4MENC

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2001, Black/tan 400,000k club
SOLD! FS 2009 Jetta SportWagen 6-Speed Lowered to $16,495 OBO NC

SOLD!:)I've dropped the price by $500.00 to get this out of our garage. Also, make an offer. ;-) We're selling my wife's sportwagen and downsizing since our nest just became empty and she's driving a tiny Fiat now. :eek:
<p>

<p>

<p>

<p>

<p>

<p>
Here's a youtube slideshow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh7m56o0Npc&feature=youtu.be
<p>
More photos are here: http://www.pbase.com/darenpelletier/2009_vw_jetta_tdi_sportwagen_for_sale
<p>
Here's most of the info about the car that I might put on ebay if it doesn't sell here. I copied another auction's format for this so it's kind of redundant at times:
Year: 2009
Make: Volkswagen
Model: Jetta SportWagen
VIN: 3VWTL71K89M304875
Mileage: 80669
Transmission: 6 Speed
Engine: 4 Cylinder, 2.0 L 140 horsepower, 236lbs-ft torque inline 4cly TDI
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Pure Beige
Title: Clear
Vehicle Description
VW JETTA SPORTWAGEN ~ RARE 6 SPEED!
TDI - TURBO DIESEL
SELLER IS ORIGINAL OWNER
POWER PANORAMIC SUNROOF
HEATED SEATS/SIDE MIRRORS
17" GOAL SILVER VISION ALLOY WHEEL PACKAGE UPGRADE
YOU ARE VIEWING OUR BEAUTIFUL 2009 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA TDI TURBO DIESEL 2.0L , WITH A BLACK COLOR ON TAN LEATHERETTE. I'M THE ORIGINAL OWNER, IT HAS NO RUST , NO LEAKS , NO FLOOD NOR FRAME DAMAGE, NEVER IN ANY ACCIDENTS. WE ARE SELLING BECAUSE WE'RE DOWNSIZING AND OUR NEST IS EMPTY AS OF THIS YEAR. WE'VE BOUGHT A NEW FIAT 500 FOR MY WIFE'S COMMUTE.
EXTERIOR:
ALWAYS GARAGED, PLEASE NOTE THIS JETTA IS IN VERY CLEAN CONDITION. BUT ITS A USED CAR AND NOT PERFECT, YOU MIGHT SEE SOME VERY MINOR SCRATCHES, DINGS AROUND THE CAR, BUT NON OF THEM IS BIG OR DEEP ENOUGH TO APPEAR IN THE PICS.
INTERIOR:
ITS KEPT IN GREAT CONDITION, BUT AGAIN ITS A USED CAR AND NOT PERFECT, SO PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME WHEN LOOKING AT THE PICS, SO YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING. ITS JUST NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR WHICH WILL BE SEEN ON ANY USED VEHICLE.
WHEELS CONDITION: IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH MINOR SCRATCHES.
MECHANICAL:
COMES WITH ALL SERVICE RECORDS. SYTHETIC OIL FROM VW DEALERSHIP ALWAYS USED. THE ENGINE IS PERFECTLY SOUND AND CAN BE DRIVEN ANYWHERE WITH CONFIDENCE. THE TRANSMISSION SHIFTS FROM GEAR TO GEAR SMOOTH & WITHOUT HESITATION.
ELECTRICAL:
ALL ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT ARE IN WORKING ORDER.
VEHICLE JUST SERVICED AT OUR LOCAL VW DEALERSHIP
PLEASE EMAIL ME OR CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS: DAREN 336-210-5597

Last edited:

TDI4MENC

Veteran Member
TDI
bump & can I get at least a little love for my youtube slideshow/pics? :D

KITEWAGON

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg Exec, 2014 JSW
I like the black on beige.

One suggestion on your add....I would recommend separating your actual text about a reasons for selling, condition, etc from the cut and paste specs that you have. Its pretty hard to read now and people may be missing the important pieces.

swboat12

TDI
Jetta 2003 Navy Blue
Is this car still for sale? I've sent you a private message. Am interested in the car.

TDI4MENC

Veteran Member
TDI
Is this car still for sale? I've sent you a private message. Am interested in the car.
Hello,
Yes, it's taking up space in my garage while my Golf laments under my oak trees!
Cheers,
Daren

swboat12

TDI
Jetta 2003 Navy Blue
Am interested in your car. Sent you a private message. Tell me how to get in touch with you. I live in Greensboro. 336 655-2517.

Thanks!

TDI4MENC

Veteran Member
TDI
Am interested in your car. Sent you a private message. Tell me how to get in touch with you. I live in Greensboro. 336 655-2517.

Thanks!
Thanks for stopping by and kicking the tires Burke--It was nice to meet you and your son. ;-)

TDI4MENC

Veteran Member
TDI
I've lowered the initial asking price by $500.00. ;-)