Quick Shots from my iPhone of my new 2011 Jetta TDI DSG

Pyke

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI--- DSG
It is cold and overcast here, but here are some quick shots of my 2011 Jetta TDI, DSG tranny! I will take more pics when the sun comes out... MAYBE even drive it on my grass to take pretty pictures... but for now this is my iPhone and I am SUPER BUSY with school. I am there Tuesday-Thursday 8:30AM-6:45PM pretty much, then work...

Pyke

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI--- DSG
Oh yeah, I got the extended warranty bumper to bumper platinum for 5 years/100k miles... think I should return it or keep it?

~Jb

Veteran Member
TDI
the blinding one
nope. you got lucky with that extra! :) I passed on the warranty they are all worthless, imo of course.

Pyke

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI--- DSG
Can you point out what the 'rear spoiler' is. I thought a spoiler was like a tail?

cush

TDI
None yet
trunk/hatch spoiler

I love the little spoiler too. I'm guessing you got the TDI appearance package, which includes the trunk/hatch spoiler and rubber floor mats. I believe the MSRP on the package is $350. I plan to get this when I purchase my new TDI soon.

~Jb

Veteran Member
TDI
the blinding one
I love the little spoiler too. I'm guessing you got the TDI appearance package, which includes the trunk/hatch spoiler and rubber floor mats. I believe the MSRP on the package is $350. I plan to get this when I purchase my new TDI soon.
Pyke post your window sticker.

*edit *

My option was not the "appearance package"

It was:

-Rubber mats and trunk liner
-Chrome Exhaust Tips

Last edited:

NickBeek

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI 2006 Dodge Ram
Pyke post your window sticker.

*edit *

My option was not the "appearance package"

It was:

-Rubber mats and trunk liner
-Chrome Exhaust Tips
Add the trunk lid spoiler to the rubber mats, trunk liner / cargo system, and the chrome exhaust tips and you have the appearance package. I have this and MSRP for this option is $649 IIRC.

RabbitGTI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
B4 Passat Sedan
Two refrigerators in the garage...........plenty of beer storage........looks like a Wisconsin garage. :D

~Jb

Veteran Member
TDI
the blinding one
Add the trunk lid spoiler to the rubber mats, trunk liner / cargo system, and the chrome exhaust tips and you have the appearance package. I have this and MSRP for this option is $649 IIRC.

yeah looks like those two options on my window sticker is $395, which i never paid anyway, and told the dealer to remove. The left them, and i got them.

Pyke

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI--- DSG
Tint is coming... this month I think. It will be a Valentines gift to my car. LOL!

dr_p

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Wolfsburg Golf
thornhill tints in richmond hill A+++ work.
alot of peple also like audio haven in markham