New Warning Message on the Radio

studhilo

TDI
2010 Golf 2.0
I got a new message on the radio screen today that I haven't seen before. I don't recall the exact words, but something to the effect of "Its too hot for this device to operate, it will be shutting down".
I was driving home from work with the windows down to defrost from my over air conditioned office. Outside temp of 115 F. (Perfect golfing weather)

masterflex164

Veteran Member
TDI
I got a new message on the radio screen today that I haven't seen before. I don't recall the exact words, but something to the effect of "Its too hot for this device to operate, it will be shutting down".
I was driving home from work with the windows down to defrost from my over air conditioned office. Outside temp of 115 F. (Perfect golfing weather)
Yeah, i saw that in the manual. Goes away after a couple minutes. I got it on a 103F day couple days ago

vw_leadfoot

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf TDI Wagen
I had one about 3 weeks ago that said "Subscription has been changed."....I still have 6 days left on my free 3mo Sirius subscription and have no clue why that came up....

govegan

TDI
2010 Golf TDI
I've had the screen on mine go completely white twice since I went in for service to have the O2 sensor replaced. Both times I tried turning off the car and removing the key before starting it back up again and it remained white. After leaving it parked for an hour or so it was back to normal. It still responded to touch commands, as long as I could remember exactly where on the screen I needed to press.

MPBsr

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 TDI....Traded in
Yeah, perfect day for golf in hell.

PaulGiz

Veteran Member
TDI
None any more. My heart couldn't take it.
I had one about 3 weeks ago that said "Subscription has been changed."....I still have 6 days left on my free 3mo Sirius subscription and have no clue why that came up....
That often just means the channel lineup has changed. No worries.

P.