2012 VW Passat SE TDI w manual trans at VW of Langhorne

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hello club members!

Chris here from VW of Langhorne, PA. We are located just 30 minutes from Phila Int'l Airport and it would be our pleasure to pick you up from there!

I have a rare bird that is on a truck that is inbound to our dealership right now! This manual Passat was ordered 87 days ago, however, the gentleman who ordered the car can no longer go thru with the deal so I will offer the vehicle here.

I have ONLY this vehicle to offer so if it another color choice you want, I would have to order the car for you to the tune of 90-100 days!

Here is my offering:
Order Configuration
Model Year 2012
Model A3237L PASSAT TDI SE 2.0L MANUAL
Exterior Color:K5K5 TUNGSTEN SILVER
Interior Color TB TITAN BLACK LEATHERETTE
Estimated Total MSRP $26,765
VINStatus 1VWBN7A35CC025701
Intransit Inland

MSRP=$26765
Dealer Invoice=$25699
My price on this one will be $26199 + $103 DOC fee +$10 temp tag

There is also 1.9% financing offered on this vehicle from VW Credit upon qualification.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate as it will go on the salesfloor at MSRP if I do not sell it here!

Thanks you for the consideration

Chris

Last edited:

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Here is another color I may be able to get my hands on. Same deal as above!

Order ConfigurationModel Year:</U>2012Model:</U>A3237LPASSAT TDI SE 2.0L MANUAL$25,995Exterior Color:</U>3N3NGLACIER BLUE METALLIC$0Interior Color:</U>TBTITAN BLACK LEATHERETTE$0</U>DESTINATION CHARGE$770</U></U>Estimated Total MSRP$26,765CommnumVINStatusL270701VWBN7A38CC028785Port Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Here is an auto SE that is on the truck due into us and available

Order ConfigurationModel Year:</U>2012Model:</U>A3237MPASSAT TDI SE W/SUNROOF 2.0L AUTOExterior Color:</U>3N3NGLACIER BLUE METALLICInterior Color:</U>TBTITAN BLACK LEATHERETTEOptions:</U>BKMPASSAT MAT KIT - RUBBER MATS (SET OF 4), TRUNK</U>FAKFIRST AID KIT (PORT INSTALLED)</U></U>Estimated Total MSRP$28,935CommnumVINStatusL106741VWBN7A39CC021375Intransit Inland Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

no-blue-screen

TDI Nut
TDI
TDI
Chris, what does the SEL have that the SE doesn't? I like manual and my main reason for the SEL was the sound system and auto dual-zone climate control. I really don't need all the other bells and whistles but would like lip spoiler and mat kit.

I am thinking I could go aftermarket with a sound system if needed.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Chris, what does the SEL have that the SE doesn't? I like manual and my main reason for the SEL was the sound system and auto dual-zone climate control. I really don't need all the other bells and whistles but would like lip spoiler and mat kit.

I am thinking I could go aftermarket with a sound system if needed.
Ken,

I am off today,I will call you tomorrow when I get in

Chris

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
Chris in you're exploration into the dealer lists, how is the selection of the 6Spd Passats out there? are they super hard to find?

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Chris in you're exploration into the dealer lists, how is the selection of the 6Spd Passats out there? are they super hard to find?
If you look back at my original post, I stated that I ONLY had access to the first one and would not entertain other colors unless they were ordered cars because for the most part, any one of these inbound to dealers have customers names on them.

Now on a brighter note,just this week I was given an allocation and was able to order 8 new Passat TDI's.I hope this is a sign that it may be opening up a bit!

Chris

Last edited:

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
The Glacier Blue manual above has been SOLD.

Here is an SEL available coming in on a truck next week!

Order Configuration
Model Year:2012
Model:A3277MPASSAT TDI SEL PREMIUM 2.0L AUTO
Exterior Color:8E8EREFLEX SILVER METALLIC
Interior Color:MLMOONROCK GRAY LEATHER
Estimated Total MSRP$32,965
1VWCN7A36CC027817

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
I have been whealin and dealin within other VW dealers to get a few available Passat TDI's and I would like to display them for consideration here to club members.

These will all be at discounted rates!

In stock

Order ConfigurationModel Year:</U>2012Model:</U>A3237MPASSAT TDI SE W/SUNROOF 2.0L AUTOExterior Color:</U>2R2RPLATINUM GRAY METALLICInterior Color:</U>TBTITAN BLACK LEATHERETTEOptions:</U>BKMPASSAT MAT KIT - RUBBER MATS (SET OF 4), TRUNK</U>FAKFIRST AID KIT (PORT INSTALLED)</U></U>Estimated Total MSRP$28,935CommnumVINStatusL105841VWBN7A33CC017872Dealer Stock

In stock

Order ConfigurationModel Year:</U>2012Model:</U>A3237LPASSAT TDI SE 2.0L MANUALExterior Color:</U>K5K5TUNGSTEN SILVERInterior Color:</U>TBTITAN BLACK LEATHERETTEOptions:</U>BKMPASSAT MAT KIT - RUBBER MATS (SET OF 4), TRUNK</U></U>Estimated Total MSRP$27,000CommnumVINStatusM638271VWBN7A34CC029920Intransit Inland Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

In stock

Order ConfigurationModel Year:</U>2012Model:</U>A3277MPASSAT TDI SEL PREMIUM 2.0L AUTOExterior Color:</U>8E8EREFLEX SILVER METALLICInterior Color:</U>MLMOONROCK GRAY LEATHER</U></U>Estimated Total MSRP$32,965CommnumVINStatusL066741VWCN7A36CC027817Intransit Inland Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Due in for CHRISTMAS DELIVERY

Order ConfigurationModel Year:</U>2012Model:</U>A3237LPASSAT TDI SE 2.0L MANUAL$25,995Exterior Color:</U>2R2RPLATINUM GRAY METALLIC$0Interior Color:</U>TBTITAN BLACK LEATHERETTE$0Options:</U>BKMPASSAT MAT KIT - RUBBER MATS (SET OF 4), TRUNK$235</U>DESTINATION CHARGE$770</U></U>Estimated Total MSRP$27,000CommnumVINStatusM63830Production Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Due in right after the new year

Order ConfigurationModel Year:</U>2012Model:</U>A3237LPASSAT TDI SE 2.0L MANUAL$25,995Exterior Color:</U>2R2RPLATINUM GRAY METALLIC$0Interior Color:</U>TBTITAN BLACK LEATHERETTE$0Options:</U>BKMPASSAT MAT KIT - RUBBER MATS (SET OF 4), TRUNK$235</U>DESTINATION CHARGE$770</U></U>Estimated Total MSRP$27,000CommnumVINStatusM63830Production Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Due in right after the new year

Order ConfigurationModel Year:</U>2012Model:</U>A3277MPASSAT TDI SEL PREMIUM 2.0L AUTO$32,195Exterior Color:</U>K5K5TUNGSTEN SILVER$0Interior Color:</U>TLTITAN BLACK LEATHER$0Options:</U>BKMPASSAT MAT KIT - RUBBER MATS (SET OF 4), TRUNK$235</U>DESTINATION CHARGE$770</U></U>Estimated Total MSRP$33,200CommnumVINStatusM63829Production Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

NMPinNYC

TDI
None yet, but hoping...
What about that SEL Premium you had, black on cornsilk? That's the one I want... Or do I want the Jetta Sportwagon TDI in red... :)

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
What about that SEL Premium you had, black on cornsilk? That's the one I want... Or do I want the Jetta Sportwagon TDI in red... :)
The Black one in stock is the original one we received first as all deals did.

It has approx 2800 miles on it and it is available!

I also have a black w/ beige and a black w/ black SEl TDI on the way in approx 6 weeks!

Chris

NMPinNYC

TDI
None yet, but hoping...
Interested in the black on beige SEL Premium TDI, Chris. When can we meet? I'm an hour and a half away...

karp

TDI
none
Chris, can you let me know what 2012 Volkswagen Passat 4dr Sdn 2.0L DSG TDI SE w/Sunroof and w/o sunroofs you have available/in stock and your prices?

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
I have the following 2 Passat TDI's on a truck inbound to me:

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2012 Model:</U>A3237L PASSAT TDI SE 2.0L MANUAL Exterior Color:</U>S0S0 OPERA RED METALLIC Interior Color:</U>BE BEIGE LEATHERETTE Options:</U>BKC PASSAT CARPETED MATS (SET OF 4) </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $26,890 CommnumVINStatusN838551VWBN7A36CC054334Intransit Inland Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$26890
Dealer Invoice=$25798
My price to you would be $25999 + $129 DOC fee +$10 temp tag

A full tank of fuel, fresh detail, and destination charge from the factory all inclusive in pricing!

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2012 Model:</U>A3237M PASSAT TDI SE W/SUNROOF 2.0L AUTO Exterior Color:</U>2R2R PLATINUM GRAY METALLIC Interior Color:</U>TB TITAN BLACK LEATHERETTE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $28,665 CommnumVINStatusN808931VWBN7A3XCC056278Intransit Inland Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$28665
Dealer Invoice=$27522
My price to you would be $27699 + $129 DOC fee +$10 temp tag

vchaudha

Veteran Member
TDI
3 TDIs
2012 Passat TDI SE manual

Chris
I want the first one. When would you have it in so i can come pick it up?
Best
Vinny

I have the following 2 Passat TDI's on a truck inbound to me:

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2012 Model:</U>A3237L PASSAT TDI SE 2.0L MANUAL Exterior Color:</U>S0S0 OPERA RED METALLIC Interior Color:</U>BE BEIGE LEATHERETTE Options:</U>BKC PASSAT CARPETED MATS (SET OF 4) </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $26,890 CommnumVINStatusN838551VWBN7A36CC054334Intransit Inland Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$26890
Dealer Invoice=$25798

A full tank of fuel, fresh detail, and destination charge from the factory all inclusive in pricing!

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2012 Model:</U>A3237M PASSAT TDI SE W/SUNROOF 2.0L AUTO Exterior Color:</U>2R2R PLATINUM GRAY METALLIC Interior Color:</U>TB TITAN BLACK LEATHERETTE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $28,665 CommnumVINStatusN808931VWBN7A3XCC056278Intransit Inland Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

MSRP=$28665
Dealer Invoice=$27522
My price to you would be $27699 + $129 DOC fee +$10 temp tag

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Chris
I want the first one. When would you have it in so i can come pick it up?
Best
Vinny
Vinny,

It is slotted to be here on the first few days of the week of the 27th{this monday coming up}

Please send an email to ne at CFarnham@VWofLAnghorne.com w/ your full name and address so that I may put that car aside for you!

Thank you for your business!

Chris

JARED_LA

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL
PM sent Chris! Tired of the local BS, supply and demand, gas prices rising, wait time 5-6 months, bla bla bla.
Let me know what's on the horizon and how much to put down!
Jared

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
I have this 2012 Passat TDI in stock for delivery

Order Configuration
Model:A3237L PASSAT TDI SE 2.0L MANUAL
Exterior Color:2R2R PLATINUM GRAY METALLIC
Interior Color:TB TITAN BLACK LEATHERETTE
Options:<BGG PASSAT TRUNK LINER
BKC PASSAT CARPETED MATS (SET OF 4)
Estimated Total MSRP $27,015
1VWBN7A37CC053936
Dealer Stock

MSRP=$27015
Dealer Invoice=$25897

Chris

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
I have these 3 Passat TDI's w/ manual trans that are coming in for the end of the month that I would like to offer the club

The only thing I ask if you take advantage of one of my deals is to simply leave Fred here ater TDIClub a small donation

All three are the same MSRP's so here is my pricing

MSRP=$27000
Dealer Invoice=$25884

My pricing includes all destination fees from VW to dealer, a full tank of fuel, and all dealer prep

Order Configuration
Exterior Color:2R2R PLATINUM GRAY METALLIC
Options:BKM PASSAT MAT KIT - RUBBER MATS (SET OF 4), TRUNK
Estimated Total MSRP $27,000
1VWBN7A35CC066801

Order Configuration
Exterior Color:K5K5 TUNGSTEN SILVER
1VWBN7A37CC066279

Order Configuration
Exterior Color:Z2Z2 NIGHT BLUE METALLIC
1VWBN7A36CC065060

Chris

Last edited:

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
The above 3 Passat TDI's w/ a manual trans listed above this thread have come in and are now in stock!

I also have an SEL in Black w/ beige in stock available for immediate delivery as the deal we had went down!

Chris

SMTM

TDI
2012 Passat
The above 3 Passat TDI's w/ a manual trans listed above this thread have come in and are now in stock!

I also have an SEL in Black w/ beige in stock available for immediate delivery as the deal we had went down!

Chris

Sent you a pm on the SEL