Rooms at the Ramada Limited for Impex

no-blue-screen

TDI Nut
TDI
TDI
Anyone who wants rooms at the ramada limited for the weekend of Impex fest, please PM me. I need to know the following when you PM:

1) How many rooms

2) How many people total

Please PM by Monday 4/30 at 9pm ET. I will update the numbers below:

After I get the rate, I will PM everyone back with all the details.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

So far:

Tomo366 - 1rm - 1person
paramedick - One room, two beds,Smoking room.
SyNtAxx - one room, king size bed, non-smoking, 1 person
MikeS_18 - 1 room, non-smoking, King bed
Hamsterdiesel - 1 king bed, no smoking, 2ppl

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Last edited:

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
THANKS!! Thats is great! I just retired yesterday and my money has taken a hit......I don't want to drive home friday night and want to get an early start Saturday morning

Last edited:

no-blue-screen

TDI Nut
TDI
TDI
The rate is confirmed and I have sent PMs to those on the list on what they need to do. If anyone else wants to get in on this, PM me and let me know before Thursday. Right now, the rate is only good for the 5 rooms for the club members listed above. The rate is $60 +tax per night...not as good as I had hoped...but still better than $70.

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
using the extra $10 for more quarters for the "Happy Fingers" Massage beds....