2016 BMW X3 x28d

andreigbs

Veteran Member
TDI
N/A
Thanks BlueHenTDI. I'm not on FB for many reasons, although I use the bimmerpost forums diesel subforum as well as the F25 subforum. There are several knowledgeable folks there I rely on, lots of reading to go through.

I'm still enjoying the car, it feels and drives so much better than my past Jettas and I'm glad I found one of these in my neck of the woods.

Rolling through 54K miles, looking for a good tune (Kerma has one I'm waiting on). Otherwise nothing out of the ordinary to report. I'm a happy oil burner.

mech644

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Golf, '14 Touareg
We drove a Q5 and an X3 2 weeks ago.
Really liked both, hence we couldn’t make a decision. In retrospect we probably should have bought the X3, had everything we wanted but the HK stereo. Looking nationwide and not seeing comparable car at similar price point.
Does anyone have a suggestion on a resource (other than calling a dealer) where you can enter the vin and get back the details on how a car was configured?

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
We drove a Q5 and an X3 2 weeks ago.
Really liked both, hence we couldn’t make a decision. In retrospect we probably should have bought the X3, had everything we wanted but the HK stereo. Looking nationwide and not seeing comparable car at similar price point.
Does anyone have a suggestion on a resource (other than calling a dealer) where you can enter the vin and get back the
details on how a car was configured?[/QUOTE if it is a CPO it is probably on BMW’s site....

The Dealer I Bought my 2014 CPO BMW 328D Xdrive provided me that Info.....well as Service Records it was great !
Recently I purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Eco Diesel....
.the Car Fax they provided actually provided a copy of the Window Sticker.....very nice! Unfortunately this Car Fax didn’t have service records as the servicing dealer didn’t report the services....on a whim I called the Jeep Dealer 2 miles away from the Ford Dealer I bought the Jeep from and he had all strive records and provided me copies

WrEkkED

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 TDI Sport
I used https://decoder.bvzine.com/ when I was shopping.

I cross shopped the Q5, X3 and X5 - all gas.

BMW is so hard. I found you can get a X3/X5 with 30,000 or 70,000km for the same price because of options. Audi is nice for the fact it's one of 3 packages. Wasn't a fan of the car though.