Anyone received payment from VW ADR Litigation Class Action?

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Just curious if anyone else here has participated as a member in the class action suit (https://volkswagenadrlitigation.com/) related to the pricing of VW's shares on the US market, and if so, if you've received any payment.

According to the website, payments were "anticipated to be sent in June 2020"; and sent in all of my documentation and received confirmation, but haven't heard anything back since this most recent posting on the website. Wondering if that's because I live in Canada and any mail from the US these days is taking at least a month, or if nothing has actually been sent (yet).

Contrary to most class action settlements, instead of the typical single-to-low-double-digit dollar value of the settlement for participants, my calculation had me well into the hundreds of $$. So, it'd be nice to get it.

(It'd also be nice if the value of VW stock that I still held managed to get back to what I paid for it in 2013, but that's a whole other story... :rolleyes:).

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
...and as follow-up, I just got an email back from the law firm administering the case and was informed that my cheque went out on July 15, 2020. Given that I'm in Canada and mail seems to be undergoing a 14-day quarantine at the border (I'm only half-joking there), I hope to see it in a couple weeks.
(And the amount was significantly more than I was anticipating - first class action participation ever where I'm gonna be damn sure not to lose/forget about the payout.)