www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > TDI Cars for Sale/Wanted

TDI Cars for Sale/Wanted VW TDI/Diesel cars for sale and wanted.

Old July 30th, 2020, 03:56   #1
PZKMPFWGN

Default FS: 2001 Audi TT Roadster Quattro 6-Speed [ALH SWAP] 69,000 miles! - TEXAS

Hey guys,

Just registered here to list a car here before anywhere else, because I truly believe that this is where this car belongs.
Some of you may or may not remember our dear friend Redneck Truck, who unfortunately passed away a little over 4 years ago.
I am the current owner of his TDI swapped Audi TT Roadster Quattro 6-Speed, which sat at our shop for many years after he passed, before I finally ended up purchasing it from his estate through his brother after he finally obtained legal ownership. The GF was not very happy about spending that much cash on a THIRD car so after short ownership I am forced to list it for sale but figured I would give the TDI family a shot at it first before it goes on bring a trailer.

The car sat at our shop for many years so lots of work was done over the past weeks on it to get it back to tip top shape. We revamped the fuel system, replaced all engine mounts, replaced the entire wind screen assembly with a brand new one, replaced gaskets, MOTUL Full Synthetic Oil + New STP filter, coolant and timing belt, AC evacuation - leak test - reoil - recharge.

The car drives amazing and the swap was reviewed by our Audi Master Technicians and is done amazingly well. The 1.9 ALH is mated to the 6-speed manual gear box, which by the way shifts like butter! The Quattro all wheel drive system works flawless. Fuel economy is nothing short of amazing - I am not kidding when I say that when driving, I see around 50MPG - it is Kerma tuned by the way!
The physical condition of this car is nothing short of amazing.
The paint and clear coat are a solid 9/10 and the interior looks almost brand new. The car is sitting on OEM wheels with excellent condition Michelin Pilot Super Sports and Bilstein suspension! Everything works! AC, power roof, the Bose sound system - everything!
Rust free - Accident free - doesn't rattle - soft top is black cloth with a brand new window and looks absolutely pristine!

The car currently has 69,000 original miles on the odo and was last listed for sale in 2013 by Redneck Truck with 56,000 miles 7 years ago for $22,000 here: http://<u>http://forums.tdiclub.com/...p?t=387187</u> .
I am asking for $8900 firm - priced for a quick sale!
The car has a clean Texas title.
  • Clean Texas title
  • Extremely low mileage on chassis: 69,000 original miles!
  • Never wrecked
  • Bulletproof 1.9L ALH swap done right
  • Very healthy motor - smooth idle - healthy strong revs - no leaks or smoking - oil and filter inspected
  • Meticulous maintenance intervals with quality fluids
  • Fresh Motul oil change
  • Quattro All Wheel Drive
  • 6-Speed Manual with TDI gears
  • Peloquin Limited Slip Differential
  • PD150 4Motion Downpipe
  • Plenty of Power: 134 WHP / 297 WTQ
  • Recent Timing Belt
  • Complete AC service + leak test performed
  • New Valve Cover Gasket
  • New Motor Mounts
  • Brand New Windscreen Assembly + Motor
  • Fully working Power Top
  • 50+ MPG highway
  • Meticulous condition inside and out
  • Absolutely zero mechanical issues
  • Complete EGR delete
  • Probably a lot more that I am forgetting

Here are some pictures.
Please let me know if anybody has any questions. The car is located in north Texas and any and test drives are welcome! I can take better pictures if needed.

Last edited by PZKMPFWGN; July 30th, 2020 at 13:02. Reason: Location added to title
PZKMPFWGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2020, 18:59   #2
Rrusse11
Veteran Member

Wow! Somebody will get a deal, shouldn't last long.
Good luck with the sale. What turbo BTW?, guessing it's a VNT15
at those power levels and FE.
RC4: 11mm pump, 17/22, .230 nozzles, 3barMAP,EGR Delete, PD150Intake,SMIC,2.5" Exhaust: Koni Sp Reds, Wagon Springs, ~1"/2"lift:VR6 fr swaybar, Top strut & rear tie bar: 215/55ZR16 GMax AS05's, 10mm/20mm spacers, 35# @: skid plate: 02J, SBC2 End, .717 5th, Peloquin LSD, Fluidampr: TT Short Shifter: : VR6 fr, TT rr Brks: Catchcan
Rrusse11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2020, 19:29   #3
matt_g

Pm sent
matt_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2020, 12:33   #4
amowrer

Still available?
amowrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2020, 13:46   #5
vwxyzero
Veteran Member

Sweet!
vwxyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2020, 18:32   #6
PZKMPFWGN

Still available but lots of interest.
Old August 1st, 2020, 18:14   #7
mz1
Veteran Member

wish this thing was four doors ......I am sure this will sell fast....good luck with the sale
mz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2020, 16:06   #8
PZKMPFWGN

Sale is pending
Old August 4th, 2020, 10:32   #9
sackman
Veteran Member

Wow, stunning & complete swap! Someone is going to get an awesome and collectible TDI.