Outdoor Timer on Sale This Week

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
Was there tonight looking for the timer. Shelf was bare. Sales lady told me they will be available on Wednesday.

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
there was a really sweet one that had a temperature monitor that would only come on if it was cold enough

too bad i forgot to get one when they were on sale

SheeB

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS Manual
there was a really sweet one that had a temperature monitor that would only come on if it was cold enough

too bad i forgot to get one when they were on sale
Rona has them, they are made by AUBE (Honeywell) T1062 and are $29.99

I got one last night, should save me some $ this winter with the Frostheater installed.

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
I have one of these timers from CT, and it works well, only times by hour (no minutes or 1/2 hour increments), and does not keep time if there is a power failure.

I still have it on the Christmas tree, but bought one with a battery backup for the Passat.

GolfCL Smooth

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf CL
Just picked up a timer today for the xmas lights, thanks for the heads up! I had to go to two stores and the second one only had a couple left, they were a hot ticket!

CmdrData

Veteran Member
North of 401, where the snow double/triple up!
TDI
2001 Golf - used to
Was at CT after work last night around 6pm. Got 3 staffs running around looking for the timer since their system says they have 48 but nothing on the rack. Finally found it at a basket way far away from where timer should be after 20mins.