Leaving Tomorrow

Thadude

TDI
2001 Jetta
Well the time has come to jet to the states for The TDiFest:D Sounds like its going to be a fun time had by all. We are going sight seeing before the fest and will arrive in KOP on the 31'st. If you see a blue Jetta sedan with a Nova Scotia Plate, you'll know the crazy Canuck bluenosers from the Atlantic have landed.:eek:

Cheers.

Last edited:

Thadude

TDI
2001 Jetta
we have arrived on Aug 30th. Anyone interested in saying hi before the fest is more than welcome. Room 563

savd4one

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Passat Wagon - evil gasser :)
wow 2 days early - i'm impressed - i'll keep my eye out for ya,though i might see you at the hotel tomorrow night with some other fellow fest staffers :)

Thadude

TDI
2001 Jetta
yeah, we toured our way down, plan on exploring philly tomorrow. Fallen Firefighters memorial in Emmitsburg and Gettysburg respectively were great, philly should be just as nice.

Looking forward to meeting ya'll!

Thadude

TDI
2001 Jetta
looking forward to meeting ya'll..

Just a forewarning. Wireless internet is free in the lobby, however the rooms are $10 for noon to noon access..... I couldn't go without the internet so I had to fork over my $10 dollars.. Now If only I could bridge this wired network to my wireless... can anyone say free internet? :D :D :D Oh and bring a cell phone, local calls are $1.50 for 60 minutes and "toll free" have a nice surcharge of $.99 for 60 minutes plus $.10 for every minute after that..

That being said, the Beds are extremely comfortable!:cool:

cheers

Last edited:

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
Thadude said:
looking forward to meeting ya'll..

Just a forewarning. Wireless internet is free in the lobby, however the rooms are $10 for noon to noon access..... I couldn't go without the internet so I had to fork over my $10 dollars.. Now If only I could bridge this wired network to my wireless... can anyone say free internet? :D :D :D Oh and bring a cell phone, local calls are $1.50 for 60 mins and "toll free" have a nice surcharge of $.99 for 60 mins plus $.10 for every minute after that..

cheers
Want to meet for lunch @ 12:30pm today? I work only 4 miles away.

if anybody needs directions et al. pm me and I will give you my cell number.

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Argh.. Flight delayed in Toronto due to bad weather in Philly :( + my wife called to say someone hit her in our TDI on the way home from work a few moments ago:mad:. Luckly she's fine (just a little shaken) and damage on the car doesn't sound too bad.:)

I should get there some time tonight!

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
HamsterDiesel and PeterV just arrived and are checking in.

Of course I am in the lobby, being a fest nerd haha

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
mycruiseagent said:
I foresee a "Losers in the Lobby" Redux. ;)

MCA
I have a feeling there are gonna some cute girl ones there. HeeHee

Last edited:

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
Oh that sux Fred. Glad to hear that your wife is good and that the TDI isnt too bad. But you should sell it and get a hybrid and start Fred's hybrid site. JK!!!!!
Having to go to work tomorrow is going to suck. I wanna be there now. I have the car half packed and ready to go.