:: ECS Tuning :: OEM Mk4 R-Line Pedal Set and Dead Pedal - Blowout Pricing !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizzler

Veteran Member
TDI
05 BEW Wagon
Damnit man. I just spent the last few months painstaking searching classifieds on vwvortex to find a deal on a used dead pedal. Finally found an ok one with broken mounting tabs and paid $45. You have new stainless pedals for $19? Are you sure they aren't just brushed aluminum? Let's see the pics! You are going to crush the used pedal market on vortex though. Posting this sale there too I assume?

ECS Tuning

Vendor
TDI
Volkswagen
We will get photos of these up ASAP, but yes, these are posted across the various forums (vortex, newbeetle, etc..).

srmichi

Veteran Member
TDI
01 golf
I order the Rline Pedal Set and Rline Dead Pedal Yesterday and then I added the shifter knob at night. Can't wait to get them thanks ECS

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
Amazing price, looks like I was a little bit late though. I still purchased a Dead pedal and 3 pedal set *hoping* you will honor the sale price when more comes in. Even if I have to buy an eBay 3 pedal set I'll still be way on top by getting the dead pedal for so cheap. Thanks ECS!

ECS Tuning

Vendor
TDI
Volkswagen
Thanks for the order!

There is a slim chance we will get more pedal sets in than we currently have orders for in the system. If that is the case, orders will be filled in the order they were received for the remaining sets. Once they are gone though, they are gone for good at the current pricing.

Greaseburger

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta,2011 Tdi sportwgon
Just recieved mine, bought 2 dead pedals( by mistake:cool: ) and one pedal set, very nice indeed, bummer I had just installed a TT set with beetle-s dead pedal and paid alot more:( but I may install the R pedals and keep the TT's for spare.

ECS Tuning

Vendor
TDI
Volkswagen
Thanks again for the order! At this point, unfortunately both the pedals and the dead pedal are totally sold out. I'm glad you were able to get your order in before they sold out!

nygmen

TDI
Jetta
Greaseburger said:
Just recieved mine, bought 2 dead pedals( by mistake:cool: ) and one pedal set, very nice indeed, bummer I had just installed a TT set with beetle-s dead pedal and paid alot more:( but I may install the R pedals and keep the TT's for spare.

thats what I'm doing... had the TT pedals for a while so its nice to have a fresh set of even iller pedals.

sell the extra dead pedal - **** would go quick on vortex.

Oh and thanks ECS!! got my set in yesterday. can't beat $14 2nd day air :cool:

diesel-dave

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 wagon TDI, 2003 wagon Tdi, 2013 Q7 Tdi
a bunch of guys on vortex ordered the rest and are reselling them for 100 bucks!!! hahaha

Greaseburger

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta,2011 Tdi sportwgon
Cleaned up the TT's and posted them on vortex, trying to recoup some of what I spent on the TT's:) Dead pedal was only a week old when I bought the r-lines:(

Status
Not open for further replies.