Www.metalmanparts.com A3 Tc Bilstein Tc Package

Metal Man

Vendor
TDI
1998 NB TDI, 2006 Jetta TDI, 2014 Tiguan gas, , 2019 E Golf X2
I've had a few requests for this so here is what I'm working on.
Front and rear Bilstein TC Struts/ shocks for all A3 chassis Golf and Jetta with VR6 style front strut mounts and bearings ( this is what all A3s use from about 1995) for $245 shipped in the Continental US.
If ordering the above you can add the following with no extra shipping charge, this is only if ordering the above kit.
rear bump stops (2) $18
rear dust shields (2) $6
rear spring seat (2) $17
front bump stop (2) $14
front dust shield (2) $16
bolts for front strut and rear shock (12pieces) $16.50
I don't have this on the web site yet so if you want to order send an email with what you want to mavwp@ptd.net

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
2015 Golf TDI, Seat Leon FR PD 150 6 speed.
A4

Metal Man said:
I've had a few requests for this so here is what I'm working on.
Front and rear Bilstein TC Struts/ shocks for all A3 chassis Golf and Jetta with VR6 style front strut mounts and bearings ( this is what all A3s use from about 1995) for $245 shipped in the Continental US.
If ordering the above you can add the following with no extra shipping charge, this is only if ordering the above kit.
rear bump stops (2) $18
rear dust shields (2) $6
rear spring seat (2) $17
front bump stop (2) $14
front dust shield (2) $16
bolts for front strut and rear shock (12pieces) $16.50
I don't have this on the web site yet so if you want to order send an email with what you want to [EMAIL="mavwp@ptd.net"]mavwp@ptd.net[/EMAIL]
What do you have for a 03 wagon?
Steve

Weissbauer

TDI
Jetta TDI
I just got a '98 Jetta TDI. This might be a dumb question, but here goes... I see the package is for "struts/shocks", and am wondering, does that mean it comes with 4 struts + 4 shocks, or are struts only on the front and shocks in the rear (2 each), or are these combination struts/shocks (e.g. something that does the function of both in one product).

I need to replace mine and am just trying to figure out what exactly I need to buy.

Weissbauer

TDI
Jetta TDI
Sorry, after looking at the produce description on metalmanparts.com, it looks like you get 2 front struts and 2 rear shocks...