2nd Annual VDRI Memorial Day BBQ

Volksdriversri.com

Place: Colt State Park in Bristol, RI.
Date: Monday May 29, 2006
Time: 10:00am - afternoonish
$3.00 per person for all you can eat BBQ (members eat free)
Everyone is welcome to come hangout and have a good time. We will have a volleyball net setup up if anyone wants to play. Good place to chill out, relax and enjoy all the nice dubs. :D

Directions:
from I-95 south or north
Take I-195 East. From here there are two routes to the park:
Route 114
From I-195 East take exit 7 to Route 114 South. Follow Route 114 South to Bristol.
Pass the shopping center with the old Almac's and the Bristol fire station on the
left and a cemetery on the right. At the next light, turn right into the entrance
of Colt State Park, marked by two stone columns with bulls on top. Stay to your left... you will see us

Route 136
From I-195 East take exit 2 in Massachusetts to Route 136 South. Follow Route 136
South to Bristol. Pass the Super Stop Shop on your right, go through the
intersection of Route 136 South and Gooding Avenue. Turn right at the next
intersection - Route 136 and Chestnut Street. Follow Chestnut Street to the end
and turn right onto Route 114 North. At the next light, turn left into Colt State
Park, marked by two stone columns with bulls on top.Stay to your left... you will see us
from newport
Cross the Mount Hope Bridge and follow Route 114 North through Bristol. Pass the
intersection of Route 114 North and Chestnut Street. Turn left into Colt State Park,
marked by two stone columns with bulls on top.Stay to your left... you will see us

More Info
VolksdriversRI... Rhode Island's Local VW\Audi car club :cool:

Last edited: