TDIFest Pictures/video

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
I just added a few pics of the "People's Choice Award" winner.

Have Fun!

Don

P.S. Feel free to PM me with an email address if you want the full size (1.5MB each) versions.

Last edited:

SootHappens

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Can someone help me figure this out? When I try and view a picture on here it says I must register. but when I click 'register' it says I'm already registered. Crazy! Is there a setting in CP somewhere to allow my username to view galleries?

Thanks!

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Can someone help me figure this out? When I try and view a picture on here it says I must register. but when I click 'register' it says I'm already registered. Crazy! Is there a setting in CP somewhere to allow my username to view galleries?

Thanks!
This site requires separate logins for posting and the picture gallery. Do not click on "register", instead click on "login" and give it your same forum username and password. If you check the "remember me" box, you will only have to do this once.

Have Fun!

Don

tothemax

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDIs: 2003 Jetta, 2016 Q5 3.0
Is yours the super cute looking lab pup? black w/ some white trim?

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
Bump for Pat's 1080P vids!
Working on it Phil... Having troubles uploading them to the server. File size limitation is brutal on quality. I'm not supposed to have any file size limits but (despite unlimited size and qty. settings) vbulletin is giving me grief and won't accept anything over 10MB. I can down-convert them to 720p and at around 15-20MB each, they still look pretty good. I may just host them myself. I'll keep everyone posted...

Last edited:

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
Drag Videos

**YouTube TDIFest 2010 Drag Videos**

At least temporarily, I'll be posting the drag videos in this thread. These may move in the future, but for now I'll keep adding them here.
OCTDI-vs-Oldpoopie(1)
OCTDI-vs-Oldpoopie(2)
tothemax-vs-lugnut
tothemax-vs-Farfromovin
Phil's Revenge
Robert Rules
Robert Solo
Marcel-vs-Nick
Warming Up
JetPuf-vs-Farfromovin
JetPuf-vs-Marcel
Farfromovin-vs-ndamico
ndamico-vs-Oldpoopie (Record run c/o Matthew_S)

Thanks for your comments and it was my pleasure, actually. A couple of items, first I apologize for the bad camera-work. New camera and I still have a lot to learn. Second *ducks*, I missed Justin's record run for the day :( . It was late in the day and it caught me off-guard. That plus some technical difficulties and... I missed it. At the time, I didn't really realize it was THE breadwinner run. The good news is, MatthewS of Zahntech was there and DID catch it on his phone. I'll try and hook up with that footage and get it posted also. I'm continuing to add videos as I get them transcoded, so stay tuned... :)

NEWLY ADDED: 9/14
I just uploaded most of the above videos in full HD to YouTube. I'll get them all shortly. Here are the links.

ADDITION: 9/15
The amount of links was kind of getting long. I've grouped them all under one YouTube playlist and can be accessed by the link at the top. These go up to 1080p but are more than my computer can digest. You can select your resolution and, played full screen, look pretty nice. Enjoy...

Last edited:

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
Oh yes, Phil's Revenge!!! (what everyone doesn't see is the run where Pierre stomped me LOL). Pierre launches way better than me, but my car has just a couple more ponies I think... Very nice match though.

--edit-- after thinking about the racing at Fest I realize what a BEAST Roberts car is LOL. I mean, he's hitting traps of 105 which I think was 3 mph faster than anyone else. Yikes!!

Last edited:

O.C.TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta TDI, 09' JSW TDI, 09' BMW 335d
Thank you so much for putting all this effort into the videos and making them available.

It is great to see what is going on outside the car on the track. Of course you recorded my ESP on burnout, let me tell you, it sure did work alot better when i turned it off.:D I can see what was working and what wasn't. A few more passes and I am pretty sure I would have seen the 13's as well. Oh well. I have nothing but time now.

O.C.

ChippedNotBroken

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta A4 1999.5 Green
Thank you so much for putting all this effort into the videos and making them available.

It is great to see what is going on outside the car on the track. Of course you recorded my ESP on burnout, let me tell you, it sure did work alot better when i turned it off.:D I can see what was working and what wasn't. A few more passes and I am pretty sure I would have seen the 13's as well. Oh well. I have nothing but time now.

O.C.
Ditto, much appreciated by those who did not attend as well!

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Jetta and 99.5 Golf, 2015 Passat TDI,BMW 2
Woodburn was a nice drag strip, I enjoyed being there with all of you guys, ,I would've loved to see Nick's Duramax when he lined up against all the TDI's LOL, nice videos, great shots

Last edited:

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
Woodburn was a nice drag strip, I enjoyed being there with all of you guys, ,I would've loved to see Nick's Duramax when he lined up against all the TDI's LOL, nice videos, great shots
Yeah, when I lined up against him I'm thinking "sweet, a big heavy truck"... and then he runs a 13.88@106 LOL!

Jim'stdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
How do you veiw these?

I have tried for months to see pictures on HERE. It says I need to register and then when I register it says I'm already registered. ???????????????.

So what am I doing wrong?

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
Fred's Picture server is separate from the forums. You need to sign in using your forum username and PW. Just because you're signed in here, you are not (yet) over on the picture server.

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
10 racers that I remember:
Justin
Robert
Travis
Rich
Pierre
Myself
Brian