EXCLUSIVE!!! Respite for Diesel Prices! - Costco

GD

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI Highline DSG
After starting a previous campaign for members to lobby Costco to start selling Diesel in Ontario I contacted them again. Finally! We will are getting Diesel at 2 locations soon!!! Although both locations are not near me:(

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 5:36 PM, <XXXX@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Do you know if the Canadian Costco locations will begin supplying Diesel?
Thanks

Thank you for your inquiry about Costco diesel. Yes, we are planning to add diesel at our North London and North Brampton ON locations. We're still in the approval process, but hope to complete construction in 2015. We'll update our "Coming Soon" section on Costco.com with additional locations very soon.

Sincerely,

Sammie Loudenback

If you need to lobby for local Costco to sell diesel their email address is: diesel@costco.com

Last edited:

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
LONDON!?!??!?! We actually get something first?!!?!?

Wow...haha
First? London gets most things first - being the wonderful test market it is.

Dark Roast Tim's coffee? London got it first
McPizza? London got it first

Well, maybe that last one was not the best example... :D

geoman

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 tdi jetta wagon
ummm... Tim's coffee isn't that good either.
I beg to differ-their dark roast is infinitely better than their normal gut-rotting pish.:p
as for diesel in north London, I'd be curious how well they'll compare with the pioneer @ clark & huron which consistently has London's best prices(& is a closer "middle of nowhere" location for myself lol).

dlb

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 Reflex Silver Golf
Hoping it comes to Ottawa soon ... and any Tims coffee is lukewarm dishwater ... sorry but its terrible

993er

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Hoping it comes to Ottawa soon ... and any Tims coffee is lukewarm dishwater ... sorry but its terrible
That is what my Italian girlfriend called it when she came to visit. "This is coffee?" was what she said.

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
Fire-Roasted Coffee, at the market, for the win. and I agree with all previous comments (negative) re: coffee :D:p

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
There's a ton of stations in the Gta selling diesel for 97.9 or less... I would have expected Costco to be cheaper... :(

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2015 Touareg TDI
There's a ton of stations in the Gta selling diesel for 97.9 or less... I would have expected Costco to be cheaper... :(
Well I'm just happy we have costco selling diesel now. About time.

Wish we would get better pricing also, maybe buying in bulk :p

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
GasBuddy showing cheapest Diesel in GTA at 101.9 (the Esso at Keele and Langstaff) So, if there are a ton of stations in the the GTA at sub $1.00 range, they must be highly secretive...

Of course if you drive far enough outside the GTA, the price usually drops another 0.05 or more, but I can't be driving to Guelph, Barrie or Whitby to refuel every time.

MrVermin