[New York Tri-State] 2006 Volkswagen Golf TDI (Canadian Import- Texas Car NO RUST)92k

tonestar

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf TDI (Canadian Import) 5 Speed, 2015 Golf TDI SE DSG, 2015 Jetta TDI SE (connectivity) DSG
Up for sale is a freshly purchased (December 28th) 2006 Volkswagen Golf TDI GLS BEW

*5 Speed*
*Heated Seats*
*93k miles*

I shipped the car from Texas, where it was a 1-owner vehicle that spent 6-7/10 years in Texas. Car is in mint condition, as you can see in the pictures.(will post car ad shortly with link)

Everything on the car works perfectly, and needs nothing - the fuel pump was failing when I got it so I had a guru put a new one in, other than that she's A+++.

The current wheels/tires do not have the TPMS installed so the pressure light is on. I will be including these as well as 2005 original GTI Arietta 17" wheels that have curb rash but no dents or leaks, they include the TPMS.

I work from home, and thought that I needed(wanted) a vehicle but I also recently just got engaged 2 weeks ago so the other half and I are saving for a wedding and other expenses so we're sharing a vehicle.

I only had it a short time unfortunately, but I'm hoping someone on this amazing website can take her over and enjoy it like I wanted to.

Come and check it out, you wont be disappointed - always garage kept.

$7800 FIRM

646-406-4658
I have the Texas title in hand which has a spot to transfer it to a new owner

Last edited:

tonestar

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf TDI (Canadian Import) 5 Speed, 2015 Golf TDI SE DSG, 2015 Jetta TDI SE (connectivity) DSG
Btw- the Mileage is accurate, the original reading on the guage was in KM- I'm not quite sure how they we're able to convert using some sort of computer- but 93k miles is accurate, the cluster has not been changed - check the Carfax

tonestar

Veteran Member
TDI
It is now currently in USA spec, the dealer I got it from who picked it up at auction has it in miles- not sure how he did it but I did call him again today to confirm.

Mike in Anchorage

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux, 2015 Golf Sportwagen SE, new 4 Sept 2017;2009 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen (Ruby) sold to VW on 22 SEP 2017
It is now currently in USA spec, the dealer I got it from who picked it up at auction has it in miles- not sure how he did it but I did call him again today to confirm.
It's an easy switch from English to metric units. I wanted my fuel usage in L/100 km, but making that selection immediately turns all distances to km, including the total distance the car has been driven.

tonestar

Veteran Member
TDI
Still for sale, FINALLY should be getting the title from New York this week. Had a delay in the sale due to new York taking forever to issue the title from Texas.

tonestar

Veteran Member
TDI
Buyer wasn't able to come up with financing! Still for sale!!