Murphy strikes again

OhMagoo

Veteran Member
TDI
'05 Jetta, '05 Passat
Figuires...took my wife's Passat for service yesterday,so she had my Jetta...complete with a new windshield. Well, a dump-truck dropped a stone and guess what???????????????

I ain't gonna give that Murphy guy any slack any more.

DIESEL DAZZLER

Veteran Member
TDI
81VW TDI PU,94 GOLF TDI,97 PASSAT TDI,03 ,06 JETTA TDI's,KABOTA DIESEL LAWNMOWER
Murphy,s Rock

That sucks.Another windshield GTG ? How is the new Turbo working?Hope it see's no rocks.

OhMagoo

Veteran Member
TDI
'05 Jetta, '05 Passat
DIESEL DAZZLER said:
That sucks.Another windshield GTG ? How is the new Turbo working?Hope it see's no rocks.

Hey Gerry...the car is now working as I think it should. Thanks. In fact, at this point, I'm quite pleased with the drivability and performance.

Ol'Dubber

TDI
'00 Jetta, 03 Golf & some VW gassers
OhMagoo said:
Figuires...took my wife's Passat for service yesterday,so she had my Jetta...complete with a new windshield. Well, a dump-truck dropped a stone and guess what???????????????

I ain't gonna give that Murphy guy any slack any more.
OhMaGoo:

MeToo
3 windshields since June, 2 in Golf, first one nearly came in, splinters on the rear shelf. Thank God glasses on, face looked like liberally sprinkled with paprika. On the 401 near Woodstock, Baseball sized stone came from under an Echo of all things...

More is at play here than Murphy.. O'toole's Corollary is upon us: O'toole's Corollary: "Murphy was an OPTIMIST" :( :(.
We need to feed the Tommy-knockers more Irish stout & ale To rid ourselves of this scourge!!!!! Of course all the while imbibing and indulging ourselves in order to create more good will all those mischievious wee folks, who are rumoured to have some influence on Murphy & O'toole .....
Take care

bam_bam_dip

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta TDI GL
Same story here. Had the windshield replaced due to excessive chipping. On the drive home, I caught another rock. Murphy's Law, or is it the Reverse Midas Touch??? That widshield has been in the car for 3 years now. Never caught another rock................mmmmmmmph

Keep the cracked one in, it will act as a force field now!