Got an offer email

tjsadler

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat TDI SE 6m
Interestingly the ones who have been receiving offers on the tracking spreadsheet on reddit are all "paid off" with no lienholder. Hopefully that is the pile that's going through the quickest because I'm in it :D

msheidiann

TDI
Jetta
Interestingly the ones who have been receiving offers on the tracking spreadsheet on reddit are all "paid off" with no lienholder. Hopefully that is the pile that's going through the quickest because I'm in it :D
I figured that would be the first group. So much for going in order! LOL. We are financed with VW so hopefully we won't be far behind.

Dr. D

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat TDI SEL
I'm paid off and still no offer.

tjsadler

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat TDI SE 6m
Do you have a link to the Reddit spreadsheet or is that the google docs one that has been shared already?
It's the Google Docs sheet that was linked from reddit. I haven't received anything yet but I'm monitoring my email... There's a notary in my office so that part will go quickly.

Freeze Plug

Veteran Member
TDI
Turd Sandwich
this is bull**** I haven't even had my documents accepted and I uploaded them on 9/18. I am envious of you guys

k1xv

Veteran Member
TDI
09 TDI sedan, sold back 12/16. Present cars 2013 BMW X5 diesel, 2015 Corvette convertible
this is bull**** I haven't even had my documents accepted and I uploaded them on 9/18. I am envious of you guys
Offer envy!! My docs were accepted 10/13, no offer e-mail yet.

TDIinMA

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW 6MT; Black uni, Cornsilk
That would be my guess as well.

Virgilstar

Veteran Member
TDI
jsw 11
Just got mine. Docs submitted 9/19, approved 10/17, email with offer this morning. (FYI it was bought w. cash, no lein on title). Will notarize and return this PM.
WoOT! :)

jims2321

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 VW Jetta TDI 6mt, sold back, replacement 2017 Golf GTI Autobahn
It says nothing with regards to turn around after I submitted the notarized doc.

It states:

Step 17: Validation

Final Offer: Document received and under review.
Probably get another email, that says to log in and schedule your return date/time. Sorta like scheduling your service time there will be a calendar and you can pick your date and time for turn in. As the appointments are scheduled that date/time will be unavailable for others to take.

Last edited:

OatBunch

TDI
2011 Golf TDI DSG
For those that have received the offer docs, do any of you have a second owner on your title? If you do, do the docs require both signatures or is just one owner enough for the acceptance?

I have a notary in my office, but I am curious if I will have to coordinate getting the other signature at the same time when my docs come in.

Freeze Plug

Veteran Member
TDI
Turd Sandwich
anyone with offers that purchased post-scandal? We should now know the percentage of the eligible seller pool

Freeze Plug

Veteran Member
TDI
Turd Sandwich
well, I just called and finally spoke with a human. I was told that there is nothing that I can do other than be patient. AFTER giving them my claim numbers, they asked if I had registered online on the claims site. How the **** would I have gotten my claim numbers if I didn't register yet?!?!?

all in all, I am now more agitated than I was before

nattyboh2027

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta
well, I just called and finally spoke with a human. I was told that there is nothing that I can do other than be patient. AFTER giving them my claim numbers, they asked if I had registered online on the claims site. How the **** would I have gotten my claim numbers if I didn't register yet?!?!?

All of the claims reps are clueless at what they do :confused:

Dr. D

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat TDI SEL

Are you sure it was a human and not some text to speech program citing info contained in their mailers?

jen_madcity

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI SEL
I got my offer email just now. Haven't looked at it yet but happy to be at this stage. Docs submitted 9/16, approved 10/17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Airpizz6

Veteran Member
TDI
Now TDI-free, but there now is a 15 MB E250 BT in the driveway
Are you sure it was a human and not some text to speech program citing info contained in their mailers?
We are probably only a few weeks away from seeing a GEICO commercial mocking this fiasco.

BuyMeBackSoon

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 golf
People receiving offers are you single or dual titled owners? Also wonder if they have to interact with state dmv.? If so , sigh .

Eggieztdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Man. 2015 TDIs
If you've gotten your offer letter, please include wether or not there is still a lien on your vehicle! This thread, and the other one regarding offer letters seems to be mostly people with paid off/title in hand vehicles.

tariq

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Submitted Docs 9/20, accepted 10/18 and received my offer via email today. Notarized and uploaded just now. Car is paid off and no other owners on title.

The instructions on the portal state that choosing EFT versus a check as payment will result in an earlier appointment date. Changing an appointment date once made will result in at least a two week delay.

It seemed to me that one is expected to upload all seven pages of the document, not just the signed pages (of which there are two). It also seems as if you can only upload one document (so you can't upload seven individual files nor even the two signed pages separately). I suspect some folks may have an issue with combining the pages into one document. I did mine as a single PDF.

ericy

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI (wife's car)
If you've gotten your offer letter, please include wether or not there is still a lien on your vehicle! This thread, and the other one regarding offer letters seems to be mostly people with paid off/title in hand vehicles.
There is a new workspace tab on the spreadsheet that has the stats for "Eligibility Verified". So far there are 7 who have entered data - the status *suggest* that perhaps they are processing in the order in which they are marked as "Docs Complete". But we won't know for sure until we have a lot more stats.

dmcdon2851

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 VW Passat TDI SEL Premium
Seven page 'Final Offer' received via email. Printed, signed, notarized, scanned, and sent back before 2 PM Eastern Time.