Error-free LEDs for all areas of your car (fog, interior, & much more)

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Our LEDs are always tested to work and look good, we guarantee it! Check out recent customer feedback - don't get stuck buying LEDs that don't work - buy with confidence when you shop with deAutoLED.com!

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI

[$3 off coupon when you like us on FB][Check out customer Photos on IG][Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for DIYs]

All our HID & LEDs have a Lifetime Warranty & Ship Free within the US! They are also Error Free!

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
What do you have for tail lights?

(2009 JSW )
Hi, thanks for asking.

That can be found here - you can use the brake as tails but it is best to leave them as brakes due to voltage variations JSW might cause - you can try it out and it should work with no issues as we tested it in a few models but we never made a sepearte listing - you need to have the 1156 bulb:
http://deautokey.com/product/bright-error-free-brake-leds-for-the-mk6-volkswagen-jetta-sportwagen

ALL LEDs for the JSW:
http://deautokey.com/category/leds-for-jetta-sportwagen-all-years-trims

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
LEDs are an investment.
Check out www.deAutoLED.com to see all our LEDs available!

LEDs:
-Are an upgrade to any car
-Creates a more appealing & modern look to your car
-Are safer and creates a more enjoyable riding experience

-Our LEDs come with a Lifetime Warranty!

This is one of the few mods that will normally add to your car’s resale value!

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Please check out:

www.deAutoKey.com

We want to thank everyone for their support over the years!
Our new deAutoKey website is more user-friendly and allows customers to quickly browse LEDs for their car model!

Our new universal bulb guide listings is great if we do not have a Model Specific Listing for your car model:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-...d-listings-for-all-car-models-all-years-trims

We have a new Customer Incentive Program also! Many customers already post photos and DIYs so we want to give back to our amazing customers and their support!
Simply post a product photo on a Forum, IG, Fb and send us a link for a 10% code. Or for 15% off– post a forum or video Review/DIY!

More info can be found here:
http://deautokey.com/upload-your-product-photos

Some new features:
A better and more responsive mobile design.
Overall faster

We look forward to hearing your feedback & suggestions as we are always looking to improve our website!

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Don't miss out on upgrading your interior LED!

www.deAutoLED.com

-our LEDs include bright puddle LEDs - Trunk - Dome and Warning LEDs (if your car has them installed)! Everything you need to complete the LED look of your interior.

-Fades in/out like OEM Bulbs
-Crisp Clean White color temperature
-Will not stay dimly lit when your car is off

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Amazing review of our error free Reverse LEDs:
http://deautokey.com/product/universal-reverse-leds-fits-all-car-models

Ok all, here is the write up on the DeAutoLED rear LED reverse lights vs stock & the license plate LEDs.
The overall assessment on the reverse lights is get'em. Totally worth it. Brighter by far. I can actually see in my rear camera now. Night and day (pun intended) difference.
The License plate lights, well, they don't fit. The actual piece looks nice, and I'm sure it's brighter, but they aren't plug & play with the Audi wiring. They sent a wire adapter with them, but it does not fit the Audi wiring either, and to be honest, the small end plug that fits into the light housing itself is pretty flimsy. Not a solid click in like the OEM one. I'd recommend skipping these, as I am sending mine back.
So here goes the install on the reverse lights. Easy Peazy. Trim tools required and one Phillips head screwdriver. Reference above link I put in my thread for a video.
Before

Drivers side (Left) LED/ Passenger (Right) OEM bulb

Both side LEDs

Close up OEM Bulb

Close up LED

Install
--------
Pop the square bumper plate with plastic trim tool

Use Phillips screwdriver to loosen retaining screw
Pop the reflector/light housing out of the bumper with plastic trim tool

Locate the ballast for the reverse light. Rotate it, take it out, and remove OEM bulb.

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Free shipping and lifetime warranty on all ITEMS!

See the difference, feedback like this makes bringing only the best quality LEDs and testing EVERYTHING we sell worth it!

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
We receive many emails that start with "I purchased a competitor LED brand and I had (insert issue here).. Will yours do the same thing?"

The answer is NO - we test and make sure our LEDS work in your car prior to listing/selling anything, we care what your LEDs look like in certain housings in your car and that they work without error.