New to me Q5 TDI is GREAT!

ksa63

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Q5 "Technik" TDI
My wife and I traded her '12 Q5 2.0T for a lightly used '14 Q5 TDI. I was always impressed with the 2T but boy is the TDI Sweet. :D We picked it up in Ottawa on April 1st and we already have 700km on it averaging 6.6L/100km over mostly highway driving.

This particular Q5 is in Technik trim with Nav, Parking assist, Chestnut Brown Leather and Fine Grain Ash wood inlay. We are looking forward to putting a OEM trailer hitch on it and using it to tow a medium size trailer around Canada and the USA.

I wonder if there will be a modest tune available for it in the near future? Here's hoping.

In case anyone is wondering, we purchased the Q5 from Ottawa because it seemed to be the best of only 3 available pre-owned Q5 TDI's in Ontario. A huge thank you to Edmond of Dream Fleet for making the purchase hassle free. :cool:

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
VW Touran? You mean why they don't have one here? They sell tons of Touran TDIs in Europe... i'm a little lost with your post

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
Is your signature correct? It has 461K kms?

ksa63

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Q5 "Technik" TDI
Is your signature correct? It has 461K kms?
Nope, must have messed that up. :eek: Its now at 47,214kM and just finished cleaning it up today. Will post a pic.

Edit to add: Oh, I see where you think I might have meant something else... oops, I always have used the abbreviation of Kilometer as kM where Meter is stressed. I have changed my abbreviation to the more accepted km.

Last edited: