VW Door Sills and Spoilers!

gerwazy

Vendor
TDI
Passat B5.5
I lowered the price on the remaining 5 Audi S3 shifters, need them gone, first come first serve. Once they are gone they are gone.
Thanks all.

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.
do you sell dark grey or black shift boots for a 2001 B5? PM me.

TDI_Michael

Veteran Member
TDI
01 Golf GLS
Do the shifters (for A4) sit lower than the stock ones or does it just look that way in the pic? What colors do you have left?

gerwazy

Vendor
TDI
Passat B5.5
Do the shifters (for A4) sit lower than the stock ones or does it just look that way in the pic? What colors do you have left?
I think they sit pretty much the same as the shifter rod stays the same and this is what determines your height. It might be that the height of the knob itself is a little less then the stock OEM knob. I still have solid black boots with either red, black or grey or perforated black boot with red or beige stitching.
Thanks,
Jack

TDI_Michael

Veteran Member
TDI
01 Golf GLS
I'd like to get a solid black boot with the black stictching for my 5 speed A4. Please let me know how to pay for this.

jonlowe

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS Wagon, 5 speed conversion, GBSM
Do you have the rear bumper protector for the B5.5 Passat wagon in stock? Does it fit the US bumper without mod? How much?

Jon

gerwazy

Vendor
TDI
Passat B5.5
Do you have the rear bumper protector for the B5.5 Passat wagon in stock? Does it fit the US bumper without mod? How much?

Jon
I do have one but it has a blemish, if you want to see pics, send me a PM with your email address. they do fit US bumpers no problem.

Wicked6

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GLS TDi
PM Sent..

What color stitching on the shifter boot still available..???

How much on the protectors for the MKIV Golf..?

thx!!

Scorny

Veteran Member
TDI
2 ALH TDi's
The S3 shifter for MKIV,is it any shorter height wise, than original ones found in the jetta and golf's ?
Thanks.

EDIT:
never mind,I found my answer a couple of pages ahead.

Last edited:

Cha2ga

Veteran Member
TDI
'11 JSW
Shifters, Shifter boots, Door Sills and Rear Bumper (RGM) Protectors and Spoi...

Got any shifters to work with 5speed 2000 beetle tdi? Grey leather.