2000 Beetle 5spd with Mods MA/RI

sakonnet_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Beetle
I purchased this Beetle about two years ago from the original owner at 109K miles. I never had a New Beetle so I went for it. It is Black with black leather and inside condition is what you would expect for the age not too bad.

List of stock equipment installed when TB was installed at 120K:

- Kema Deluxe TB kit
- Timken front wheel bearings both sides
- AC Delco Complete Control Arms with ball joints both sides
- Lemforder Complete Tie Arm Assembly Both sides
- Moog Sway Bar Links both sides
- Moog Sway Bar Bushings
- New Sachs front struts/new Sachs mounts/bearings with used VR6 coils
- New Sachs rear wagon shocks/new Sachs mounts with used wagon coils
- Replaced all vacuum lines, fuel lines in engine bay, temp sensor, MAF, N75, thermostat, drain and filled transmission and alot of other stuff I cant remember to get it where I wanted. Most were off Amazon so I have a list of everything.

130K Miles Installed

- Darkside Develoment HFLOX .230 nozzles calibrated by them
- Darkside Develoment Down Pipe a work of art straight to the back but have CAT on hand
- Darkside Develoment Race Pipe
- PD150 Intake Manifold
- PD150 Airbox and Hose to the turbo
- New Valeo Intercooler
- 17/22 with Billet Wheel
- Stainless Kerma Oil Line
- 3 Bar Map
- Malone Stage 3 with cable and three extra tunes light, medium and heavy all custom from Malone.
- All new glow plugs
- Clutch does not slip since it is the older style and not the new ones. It is very tight to say the least.

Brand new rack and steering and brand new Valeo AC Compressor, dryer and seals blows cold as a New England winter.

Comes with a ECS solid flywheel and clutch brand new in box.

All filters and oil changed when due. It runs like a champ and still gets 42MPG.

Why am I getting rid of it. Short answer I need something just a tad larger looking at a Passat Diesel or Wagon ALH wish I know. Everything works and is 17 years old. I am not sure what to ask but thinking around $3500. I had this up for sale this spring but the steering rack started to go out and with work and kids it took me a while to install a new one but I wanted it to be ready to go for the next owner.

Last edited:

KITEWAGON

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg Exec, 2014 JSW
That sounds like a steal with all that you've done to it. You need some pictures though.

sakonnet_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Beetle
I will try and get pictures this weekend depending on weather. I believe the price is pretty good considering all of the work and a lot of the mods are big dollar items and thanks for the input.