2001 TDI Auto One owner 37,000 original miles Leather!!!

vtek71

TDI
2002 TDI Golf, 2002 Excursion 7.3 4x4
Hey guys, what's this car worth? I'm in NC. Throwing a feeler out there...Super clean Green, One owner car with an unbelievable 37,000 miles...You won't find one cleaner..tan leather interior that's spotless. Garage kept by a grandpa! How much will you give????

Oberkanone

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Jetta TDI Premium manual "gone"
$10,000

It it is mint, has sunroof, has monsoon with CD, and complete maintenance records.

jrarno02

TDI
'02 Golf GLS
Well, FWIW, there is a 1999 Golf GL, 65k miles and an automatic for sale in Louisville, and the dealer wants $11950...

draco76

Veteran Member
TDI
99 NB(sold), 03 NB(sold), 100% bug free :) 99.5 4d Golf, 2004 GL Wagon
Well, FWIW, there is a 1999 Golf GL, 65k miles and an automatic for sale in Louisville, and the dealer wants $11950...
If you wreck it the insurance will only want to give you like $5k for it though lol.

90HorseBeetle

TDI
2002 Golf GL 5sp 2 door "Unicorn" 1999 Beetle TDi RIP 2013 Passat TDi SEL SOLD 2009 Jetta TDi M6 SOLD 2000 Beetle TDi SOLD
I will buy Grandpa's Wagon

I just sent you a pm. The auto is not desirable, and I think those have a 40k timing belt, but if it is for sale please advise.

draco76

Veteran Member
TDI
99 NB(sold), 03 NB(sold), 100% bug free :) 99.5 4d Golf, 2004 GL Wagon
wth kinda of tdi is this anyways I dopn't see where it says? TDI isn't a model it's an option.

Oberkanone

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Jetta TDI Premium manual "gone"
How much?

Hey guys, what's this car worth? I'm in NC. Throwing a feeler out there...Super clean Green, One owner car with an unbelievable 37,000 miles...You won't find one cleaner..tan leather interior that's spotless. Garage kept by a grandpa! How much will you give????
How much will you sell it for?

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
I'll roshambo you for it

As a consequence of rock-paper-scissors programming contests, many strong algorithms have emerged. For example, Iocaine Powder, which won the First International RoShamBo Programming Competition in 1999, uses a heuristically designed compilation of strategies. For each strategy it employs, it also has six metastrategies which defeat second-guessing, triple-guessing, as well as second-guessing the opponent, and so on. The optimal strategy or metastrategy is chosen based on past performance. The main strategies it employs are history matching, frequency analysis, and random guessing. Its strongest strategy, history matching, searches for a sequence in the past that matches the last few moves in order to predict the next move of the algorithm. In frequency analysis, the program simply identifies the most frequently played move. The random guess is a fallback method that is used to prevent a devastating loss in the event that the other strategies fail. More than ten years later, the top performing strategies on an ongoing rock-paper-scissors programming competition similarly use metastrategies. However, there have been some innovations, such as using multiple history matching schemes that each match a different aspect of the history - for example, the opponent's moves, the program's own moves, or a combination of both. There have also been other algorithms based on Markov chains.[
So with a little computer help, you could be the proud owner of TDI with 100,000 miles left on the transmission.

timmyc4

TDI
2013 Passat, 2006 Jetta w/Malone, 97 Passat Sedan TDI, 88 Jetta N/A
$2700, I'll even it up to $3000 with a new set of tires. There's your "feeler".

BSKI

TDI
2002 Jetta AKA "Bad Bora" 2004 Jetta 1981 Caddy 1997 Passat
Just what I'm looking for!!

This would be the perfect car for my wife's commute to the coal mine. What's the price? Does it have heated seats?

foolforjettas

TDI
99.5 Jetta GLS 266,000
probably worth

$11,000- 12,000.
The only drawback is that it's an automatic, the 90 HP motor mated to the automatic is pretty anemic for power.