Stanadyne & B100 to Give away Salt Lake area

SLC

TDI
2010 Jetta Sedan
I have 64 oz of Stanadyne Performance and 4.5 gallons of B100 to give away to someone in the Salt Lake City area. The B100 was purchased through hyperfuels.com

I took my 2010 Jetta TDI in for routine maintenance and left with a 2011 GTI. The illness is all mine.

I also have a Jetta trunk monster mat liner for someone in the Salt Lake area if they want.

Send me a PM

SLC

TDI
2010 Jetta Sedan
I will also include the yellow 5 gallon diesel container I have the B100 in. The B100 is only a month old. I was going to help me get through the winter until we have B100 locally.

I was adding 1 Quart of B100 and 4 oz of Stanadyne each time I fueled up. I will also include the Ariozona 42oz tea containers. They are perfect for adding the blend.

SLC

TDI
2010 Jetta Sedan
The Stanadyne and B100 found a home. Thank you.

Why the Change? My OCDness in the direction of my new 2010 TDI was taking over my mind. I do believe that the HPFP issue is not a huge percentage BUT to those it happens to it is a major event that is under warranty now but will not be forever. I want to keep my car a very long time. After warranty is out I did not want to stress over finding "good" diesel, adding lubricant and B100 to hopefully avoid the HPFP problem, and hoping that I never see those flakes in my fuel pump. I tend to obsess and this was becoming too much. Also after warranty is expired I could not with a good conscience sell this car to a private individually knowing what I know about a possible very expensive fuel system failure.

Also, the trade for the 2011 GTI was pretty much straight across the board. I lost some money on the trade obviously but the new interest rate on the GTI is much lower which makes up the difference.

I always wanted a VW diesel like I had when living in Europe and I thought I had it; but with the added (albeit admitedly somewhat self-imposed) stress of it I was OK changing.

This site is outstanding and I enjoyed obsessing on reading almost everything. Those running the site should get an award for what they are doing and how they are helping all of us.

Last edited: