Anyone able to meet?

Deezel77

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 VW Jetta TDI
My car seems to be running really rough lately, just seems to be working harder then normal... I feel that I may have caused damage, I did a trip to Quebec but did not realize my oil level was low. Ever since the power just doesn't seem the same... Did I screw this thing up, god I hope not, I can't afford to fix something major or get another car. The car idles fine, there is no knocking, it just seems louder then normal.

I did notice that there are bubbles in the clear diesel line in my engine bay.

Just wondering if anyone in the Cambridge Area is able to meet up and just take a listen or take it for a drive with me and see if you feel what I feel.

Let me know please.

Last edited:

T_D_I_POWER

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'04 VW PASSAT GLS TDI '06 Audi A4 q Avant 6-Spd Sport Pkg
Members who live in Cambridge

P.S. I'll update the list as I find more members who live in Cambridge & surrounding area

Member Screen Name / Location:

Craig01B / Guelph
Deezel77 / Cambridge
Ikon /
JasonP / Guelph
Sunder / Guelph
TDIFred / Southeast Galt, near Main and Dundas
Uberhare / Not far from Cambridge
Windex / North Galt - Town line just south of the 401

Last edited:

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
Where are you at? Windex is here now also, gee I think there are five of us here now that I can think of.

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
I'm in north Galt - Town line just south of the 401 - I can scan today if you can stop by early. I have HEX-CAN VCDS, and can program remote windows on new vw's as well - Price: 1 Timmies. :)

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
my homemade ones use Cliffhanger Espresso from Kicking Horse. a lot cheaper than Starbucks, who cares about the design in the top? not me.

craig01b

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
How low,(oil, that is) I also am between Guelph and Cambridge.

My favorite question, does your cruise control hold it's speed?

C

How's the church and car coming yuri? Nice little town in the middle of nowhere.

ymz

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon
Car's fine... once I gave up looking for my recently-purchased tube of RTV sealant (put away in a safe place somewhere here) and bought a new tube... At least this one was cheaper, courtesy of a $5.00-off coupon from Canadian Tire...

The house still looks like a mess (see above for safely-put-away tube of RTV sealant), but I did complete the wall of cabinets in the breeze-way... so now there are 9 empty boxes I can bring back to Toronto and fill... I should have the place more-or-less habitable in a couple of years... I hope...

Nice to see you again!!

Yuri

craig01b

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
A slight hijack here, Yuri, I would love to hear that grand space filled with music....tell us when.

Just consider this a bump in your thread....

Music and cars.. music could be diesel noise, or a Brahms lullaby.... They could both sound sweet, depending on the sound you were looking for. Latin proverbs be damned...fiats are fun to drive btw...

Craig

Deezel77

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 VW Jetta TDI
Hey there Im sorry, I haven't been able to get online, I have been out of town! I'm so sorry about that, yes please I still need help, thats great that we have TDIers in Cambridge.

We should plan a little semi meet lol

Could anyone PM me their number and ill give them a shout?

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Hey there Im sorry, I haven't been able to get online, I have been out of town! I'm so sorry about that, yes please I still need help, thats great that we have TDIers in Cambridge.

We should plan a little semi meet lol

Could anyone PM me their number and ill give them a shout?
Grand River Brewery now has a liquor license... :D

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
I think the above is a bit of a stretch, but I'm goona go with it a see where thisngs lead.:D