Issue with Bluetooth fade in/out

TDI
2013 Passat TDI SE
Unfortunately that didn't solve the problem with Audible eBooks over bluetooth for me. Still fades in at the beginning of each chapter (or after a long pause by the reader).
I agree.

I recently ran into this problem, while trying to listen to spanish lesson podcasts -- the kind where they pause to let you say the phrase.

But it does look like this problem is related to the speed setting: When I turned it all the way down, if the car was not moving, then the fade in/out didn't happen. But once I was back on the road, forget about it.

Back to the AUX connector, if I want to do these lessons.

I wish there were a way to completely defeat the volume-speed adjustment. "Minimum" is not the same thing as "off".

Culturedropout

TDI
2012 Golf
2015 Golf 6 has the same, really irritating, issue with the Bluetooth fade-in while listening to Audible books. It's bad enough they saddle you with all the freaking DRM horse****, but this makes it really suck. I've ripped CDs and put the MP3 files on an SD card in the past, and stuck that in my VW's stereo. That seems to work fine without the fade issue. Don't want iTuna; don't have an iPhona... My other computer has Windoze 10, which Audible seems to require these days. Thinking of trying Virtual Audio Cable with Audible Download Mangler to see if I can get it to "play" into MP3 files. I agree this is a VW software issue, but Irritable.com doesn't make it any easier to work with.:mad: